Message from Paypal

zlpro

Hi everyone, I received my first order from my wesite, and some messages in the new order email shown that PayPal response: TIMESTAMP -> 2011-05-02T09:11:33Z TRANSACTIONID -> 0FA62969U6966443H TRANSACTIONTYPE -> expresscheckout PAYMENTTYPE -> instant ORDERTIME -> 2011-05-02T09:11:32Z AMT -> 14.00 FEEAMT -> 0.93 TAXAMT -> 0.00 CURRENCYCODE -> USD PAYMENTSTATUS -> Completed PENDINGREASON -> None REASONCODE -> None PROTECTIONELIGIBILITY -> Ineligible INSURANCEOPTIONSELECTED -> false SHIPPINGOPTIONISDEFAULT -> false Order finished with PayPal!

Is there any problem for this orders? Thanks!

44425_ekCmVgvcwOwKQ82sUYFS_t

I don't see any problem with messages. it seem everything goes fine.
check if your the order show up at your back office with correct information.
Congratulations!

But why are you receive this kind of email? are you running it in debug mode?

I don't see any problem with messages. it seem everything goes fine.
check if your the order show up at your back office with correct information.
Congratulations!

But why are you receive this kind of email? are you running it in debug mode?

Thanks for your reply, this message is in the new order mail which is from mailalerts moudle. thanks again.

this message is in the new order mail which is from mailalerts moudle. thanks again.

thasnk for your update.
I don't know what you think, but I don't think this log should be included in the notice email any way.

I don't know what happen about the message, but the attachment is the screenshot of the new order mail..

I am using PS 1.41.

I just worry about that Ineligible INSURANCEOPTIONSELECTED -> false SHIPPINGOPTIONISDEFAULT -> false Order finished with PayPal!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I think this message should not be included in the customer email, because it looks confusing for them to see.
On my screen the message looks like the attached. The way the words wrap around, words like "FALSE ORDER FINISHED WITH PAYPAL" etc could be taken the wrong way by the customer, because they do not know it is just logs and wrapped around to look wrong.

Where to remove this from the emails?

48263_EjMfQrVr5XnXDuavtKNT_t

I totally agree. It is confusing. I hope PrestaShop team will consider this in next version.

I am not quite sure, but I guess it is here, you can have a try to comment out this line.
in file /modules/paypal/paypal.php

line: 1122 (inside function _doCapture())
$this->_addNewPrivateMessage((int)($id_order), $message);

• 3 weeks later...

Anything on this? I looked around and dont see anything

This is a big issue. Its misleading to client and it simply should not be in the email. My products are high value, so anything, and I mean anything that doesn't look right can make some customers go a little strange

If there is some code we can edit, please post it.

I dont mind fixing myself, just need to be pointed in the right direction. I just can not have the text "false order" in my order emails!

Thanks

EDIT

Its really just a spacing/sentence structure issue.
Should read:
SHIPPINGOPTIONISDEFAULT -> false
Order finished with PayPal!

But reads:
SHIPPINGOPTIONISDEFAULT -> false Order finished with PayPal

Text should not be in email, but if there is a way to insert a sentence break or period between "false" and order complete it would hold off some client panic that just see "false order"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the same error. It's not consistent but about 4 out of 10 emails, I'm getting this same messages. How do we fix this problem?

My customers uses the message box as a required field so I need to make sure the message gets through without a glitch. Let me know if anyone know how to resolve this. Seems like a very big issue with clients.

Same here. Prestashop clearly was my first choice when I was researching but now, I think they have too much bugs. They need to really test them before releasing any of them. I had to modify so much to get where it's at. And still have other bugs to deal with.

I've searched regarding this issue and the only resolution I got from one of the moderators was to "ignore" the problem.

Anyone help please? Here is what I'm getting in my customer message on my new order email.

PayPal response:

TIMESTAMP -> 2011-07-31T00:14:31Z

TRANSACTIONID -> 4EW04870PX3015215

TRANSACTIONTYPE -> cart

PAYMENTTYPE ->

instant ORDERTIME -> 2011-07-31T00:14:30Z

AMT -> 31.17

FEEAMT -> 1.20

TAXAMT -> 0.00

CURRENCYCODE -> USD

PAYMENTSTATUS -> Completed

PENDINGREASON -> None

REASONCODE -> None

PROTECTIONELIGIBILITY -> Eligible

INSURANCEOPTIONSELECTED -> false

SHIPPINGOPTIONISDEFAULT -> false

Order finished with PayPal!

I noticed the FEEAMT is wrong amount. I'm assuming thats the shipping(carrier) fee?

Hi,

Only the merchant will have this message in his e-mail.

Your customer won't receive this message, so it's NOT a major bug.

Many people told you this but you still continued to complain on many post even when a member gave you the way how to solve this : http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/43618-paypal-api-inserting-code-in-customer-messages/