What happened to VEKIA aka Milos from MYPRESTA.EU?????

ColorOnYou

Hi everyone!

I have bought some modules from mypresta.eu and now the support doesn't reply for about two months. The site is from a renowned Prestashop mod - @vekia aka Milos - and he doesn't reply mail after mail.

Does anyone knows how to contact them or him?

I really need support in some mypresta modules...

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ColorOnYou (see edit history)

From few years back Milos left supporting modules on forum but kept responding on his website, with some delay. I see he had some blog posts 2 months ago so maybe still active but again with long delays. If I were him I would just put notice that modules do not come with support, prices are really affordable but customers should know that before buying anything.

And to question, what happened, well that is only on him, but I think like lot of people that are in PrestaShop ecosystem for more then 10 years, you just get fed up with everything and you move to something better and more profitable.

• Like 5

1 godzinę temu, ColorOnYou napisał:

Hi everyone!

I have bought some modules from mypresta.eu and now the support doesn't reply for about two months. The site is from a renowned Prestashop mod - @vekia aka Milos - and he doesn't reply mail after mail.

Thanks in advance.

Its totally random. You can try it and maybe get lucky to get any answers.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2022 at 11:57 AM, ColorOnYou said:

Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance.

UPdate 19/5/23 Still no answer. He is either dead or is going to be. He know to take the money for support but never reply. I am flagging the website as scam with the bank. I have paid and not getting any replies for months

UPdate 19/5/23 Still no answer. He is either dead or is going to be. He know to take the money for support but never reply. I am flagging the website as scam with the bank. I have paid and not getting any replies for months

On 5/19/2023 at 6:45 AM, dp300969 said:

if devs only answered kind people with reasonable questions,  most would never get an answer.  Thankfully we have someone on our team do that...as I don't have the patience anymore for stupid questions, especially when they expected a feature that is not described by the module product sheet.  

• 4 months later...

I had a same problem. I bough the Pretty friendly URL, installed in PS 8, even used the link that was intended for that PS versiones. Got in contact with him, solved the problem but never more answered to me with the link of the valid module, so i can't upgrade or do anything else. Never more replied since months ago. Support doen't exist...

On 10/10/2023 at 6:54 PM, Uriel said:

I bought the module Unpaid order reminder.

The module is not working properly. 

I ve sent many emails to supportwithout any reply.

After a few days Vekia answered and provided support.

It seems its not the fastes support out there but a solution was provided.

18 hours ago, Miguel86 said:

Got in contact with him, solved the problem but never more answered to me with the link of the valid module, so i can't upgrade or do anything else. Never more replied since months ago. Support doen't exist...

Just go to your account and download the last version, the link it's near of your order.

By my old experience, module of Vekia works. If there is a real problem, he will fix it. If it's not clear or not due to the module, he just put the message in garbage.

So, people doesn't get answer, double think about your question and your issue. He won't debug your PS, just the module :)

Edited by yama (see edit history)

3 hours ago, yama said:

Just go to your account and download the last version, the link it's near of your order.

By my old experience, module of Vekia works. If there is a real problem, he will fix it. If it's not clear or not due to the module, he just put the message in garbage.

So, people doesn't get answer, double think about your question and your issue. He won't debug your PS, just the module :)

No you are wrong. I my case my question was legitimate about a Vekia module and he has started replying and helping me but suddenly he stops and never reply back. Even if their costumers don't have knowledge to know if the issues are about the modules or about PS do you thinks its fair stop answering? 

I can't believe any more in Vekia support because even in their Facebook page there are some people complaining about this. 

MyPresta Modules NEVER again.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same problem. 

Before buying the module, I asked the author some questions about compatibility and functionality.
He replied that he could even make custom changes if necessary.

I bought the module, installed it, but it does not work. 
I wrote to the author. 
He replied - asked a leading question. 
I answered him in detail on February 23 and repeated the answer on February 26, 
but after 6 days I still have not received an answer yet. 

You would think that the author answers problems that are not very difficult to solve, 
and if the problem is more complicated, he just ignores it. 

I hope, of course, that the author is healthy and doing well.
And I think it is, as I got an e-mail today from the same [email protected] address
saying that the invoice for the module purchase is ready for download.

image.thumb.png.6bc0c6eb035e381c7853e464306b0334.png