HRX Template - ElectroPlus Mega Electronics–Hightech Super Store Template

Peter.31

Hello,

I bought a theme from Addons https://addons.prestashop.com/en/electronics-computers-themes/41948-electroplus-mega-electronicshightech-super-store.html. I can't get this topic up and running because it has constantly a problem.

I'm currently having an issue with the "Mega Menu" theme module. When saving the settings in the Mega Menu, the change will be reflected in the administration, but in the e-shop (in the front office) this change will not be reflected. Can you advise me on how to solve this problem?

ThemeVolty has the same or similar themes

I am sending you pictures in the attachment of this message.

Best regards

Mega Menu admin.jpg

Mega Menu e-shop.jpg

hace 45 minutos, Peter.31 dijo:

Hello,

I bought a theme from Addons https://addons.prestashop.com/en/electronics-computers-themes/41948-electroplus-mega-electronicshightech-super-store.html. I can't get this topic up and running because it has constantly a problem.

I'm currently having an issue with the "Mega Menu" theme module. When saving the settings in the Mega Menu, the change will be reflected in the administration, but in the e-shop (in the front office) this change will not be reflected. Can you advise me on how to solve this problem?

ThemeVolty has the same or similar themes

I am sending you pictures in the attachment of this message.

Best regards

Mega Menu admin.jpg

Mega Menu e-shop.jpg

It is also possible that it is a problem related to the cache... Try to always work with "cache and CCC " disabled while designing to avoid "headaches"

I had the cache turned off, but the problem is the same. The Vertical Menu module is also part of the theme. This module works properly, after saving the settings in the administration, the changes will be reflected immediately also in the e-shop (in the front office). I think the problem will be more in the Mega Menu module itself or in the theme.

hace 31 minutos, Peter.31 dijo:

I had the cache turned off, but the problem is the same. The Vertical Menu module is also part of the theme. This module works properly, after saving the settings in the administration, the changes will be reflected immediately also in the e-shop (in the front office). I think the problem will be more in the Mega Menu module itself or in the theme.

ok then if it may be a problem of the Menu module itself...

I contacted the developer and said that the change in the Mega Menu would not take effect until the cache was cleared. After clearing the cache, the e-shop page loads for more than a minute. PHP is 7.3 and at the moment I can't change it because some modules will stop working.

On 5/10/2022 at 10:53 AM, Peter.31 said:

I contacted the developer and said that the change in the Mega Menu would not take effect until the cache was cleared. After clearing the cache, the e-shop page loads for more than a minute. PHP is 7.3 and at the moment I can't change it because some modules will stop working.

When your saying clearing cache, are you just clearing cache on back end of server? Website browser on the pc also has cache files that need cleared.