Prestashop Checkout fails to load payment methods

Hello anyone! 

I need your help.
I have an installation of Prestashop version 1.7.7.7 in which I have installed the prestashop checkout module at version 2.15.5 and the PayPal module at version 5.4.7.
Unfortunately I have a problem with the Prestashop checkout module: I configured it with paypal account and prestashop checkout account and activated PayPal payment methods and credit cards payment method. Everything from BO seems to be configured correctly.
My problem is that when I go to FO at the checkout, in the payments section I don't see any payment method, but a text that tells me that the payment methods are loading and a spin that runs indefinitely.
I also leave a screenshot of the BO configurations and the FO result.

Thanks so much for your help!!

payment.JPG

ps-checkout.JPG

ps-checkout2.JPG

13 minutes ago, Nicolas B. said:

The PHP version is 7.4.27

I haven't updated any modules and not even prestashop. it's a clean install I did in October 2021. 

PayPal Module? Not Prestashop Checkout?

Try with both.

PHP version was set to 7.4 since start? Or it was updated?

Stripe, PayPal, Amazon pay, Google pay, Apple pay.

Depending in countries you may need to offer payment they.are familiar with.

A lot of folks are getting ps checkout because it supports PayPal, maybe other obscure method, these are available as stand alone modules.  

As an agency we do recommend using a consolidate Checkout module including Braintree.

Happy selling

7 hours ago, Nicolas B. said:

I used the official PayPal module to accept PayPal account payments. The problem is that with this module it isn't possible for me to add the "pay with a card" alternative at the checkout.

Do you have PayPal business account? I think this is required in order to take cc.  I highly recommend stripe for cc intake.  

Of course, my client has a paypal business account.
I am attaching two photos that show how currently, using only the official paypal module, users can pay with a card by clicking on "pay with paypal" and then "pay with a card". What I would like instead is to have a "pay with a card" option below or above the "pay with paypal" option so that it is clearer for the user.

What is needed to use Stripe?

paypal_module.JPG

paypal_module2.JPG

I do not claim to have solved the problems related to prestashop checkout :). I just wanted to close the discussion by saying how I solved my specific problem for fairness in respect of whoever reads or will read this forum. I am well aware that it is not a stable solution and I am already opting for a solution like Braintree which I have to discuss with the client first.

On 1/21/2022 at 2:45 AM, Nicolas B. said:

I do not claim to have solved the problems related to prestashop checkout :). I just wanted to close the discussion by saying how I solved my specific problem for fairness in respect of whoever reads or will read this forum. I am well aware that it is not a stable solution and I am already opting for a solution like Braintree which I have to discuss with the client first.

Braintree is also poor option.  

• 8 months later...
On 1/20/2022 at 4:13 AM, Nicolas B. said:

I solved the problem by following your advice. I reinstalled the prestashop checkout module and reconfigured all parameters and now it works correctly. Thank you at all!

Is payment with Credit Card workin for you?  Is card number, date and security code is enough to do a transaction?