cannot open 'Modules' any more prestashop 1.6.1.24

Griffon

On 1/7/2022 at 11:45 AM, juanrojas said:

activate debug mode to see if it shows anything

It produces the following results:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/eshopgri/domains/eshop-griffonmarket.com/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 79

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/eshopgri/domains/eshop-griffonmarket.com/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 79

Notice: Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128 - assumed 'MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128' in /home/eshopgri/domains/eshop-griffonmarket.com/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 124

Warning: openssl_decrypt(): IV passed is only 7 bytes long, cipher expects an IV of precisely 16 bytes, padding with \0 in /home/eshopgri/domains/eshop-griffonmarket.com/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 91

Warning: include_once(/home/eshopgri/domains/eshop-griffonmarket.com/public_html/modules/kbfreedelivery/classes/KbFreeShippingRule.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eshopgri/domains/eshop-griffonmarket.com/public_html/override/classes/Cart.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/eshopgri/domains/eshop-griffonmarket.com/public_html/modules/kbfreedelivery/classes/KbFreeShippingRule.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear') in /home/eshopgri/domains/eshop-griffonmarket.com/public_html/override/classes/Cart.php on line 2

18 hours ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi, 

Through your FTP find the |modules" folder - inside that find the "kbfreedelivery" module . Press F2 on it, and and a "_' at teh module end or ranem it. 

It should solve your issue. 

Also, check if the PHP version didn't changed on your server. 

Hope it helps, 

Leo

There is no "kbfreedelivery" folder in public_html / modules / nor in public_html / themes / "my theme" / modules /

9 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

With "kbfreedelivery" errors all ok!

Can I do something about the other error?

Warning: openssl_decrypt(): IV passed is only 7 bytes long, cipher expects an IV of precisely 16 bytes, padding with \0 in /home/eshopgri/domains/eshop-griffonmarket.com/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 91

5 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

I would check this line and see whats there. Is it related to any not existing module.

The line has this:

$output = openssl_decrypt($encrypted, 'AES-128-CBC', $this->_key, OPENSSL_RAW_DATA, $this->_iv);

3 hours ago, SmartDataSoft said:

This is php version related issue. you can check Mcrypt php extension is install in your php version or alter php version and check. we face this kind of issue many times

Thank you

I activated Mcrypt and put php 7 & 7.1 but the problem remains.

Do I need to put another php version?

6 hours ago, Griffon said:

I activated Mcrypt and put php 7 & 7.1 but the problem remains.

Do I need to put another php version?

You need to restart apache, clean your caches and test again if not already done so. php7.0 or 7.1 should do for your case.