i have no stats in back office

bnadauld

Any idea what i have to do - or is there a module that i need to reinstall. Not sure what it might be called

Upgraded to 1.7.8.2

Server information: Linux #1 SMP Debian 4.19.208-1 (2021-09-29) x86_64

Server software version: Apache/2.4.51 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.1.1d

PHP version: 7.4.25

Memory limit: 256M

Max execution time: 1200

Upload Max File size: 128M

MySQL version: 10.4.22-MariaDB

MySQL server: 127.0.0.1:3306

Untitled picture.png

Untitled picture2.png

11 minutes ago, bnadauld said:

Any idea what i have to do - or is there a module that i need to reinstall. Not sure what it might be called

Matomo is best in stats, also it (can) grant anonymity towards the user. I don't like the tactic to employ for every issue an module. It makes you vulnerable towards hackers. 

A missing file is not a bad notice. its just was there and is now deleted (due to updates?)

Edited by Nickz (see edit history)

45 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Matomo is best in stats, also it (can) grant anonymity towards the user. I don't like the tactic to employ for every issue an module. It makes you vulnerable towards hackers. 

A missing file is not a bad notice. its just was there and is now deleted (due to updates?)

thanks for the recommendation. Do you know how i get the one that prestashop comes with working? what might have caused it to break?

5 minutes ago, bnadauld said:

Do you know how i get the one that prestashop comes with working?

You can test Matomo in its online version or upload it as a standalone install. For latter you need to know how to set up a database. 

Matomo is providing visitor and basic eCom statistics but Prestashop statistic section contain some more e.g. used vouchers, available quantities etc.

You are missing basic vendor files that might be crucial for the shop to work, you should check why and maybe copy them from another installation.

In general for the statistics to work the module "statistics" (statsdata) has to be installed and active

5 hours ago, JBW said:

Matomo is providing visitor and basic eCom statistics but Prestashop statistic section contain some more e.g. used vouchers, available quantities etc.

You are missing basic vendor files that might be crucial for the shop to work, you should check why and maybe copy them from another installation.

In general for the statistics to work the module "statistics" (statsdata) has to be installed and active

just checked - all the files that PS says are missing are there on the server and with the correct permissions set.

Could it be something to do with Composer installation being out of date?  https://bobcares.com/blog/laravel-vendor-folder-missing/

On 1/5/2022 at 10:42 AM, bnadauld said:

just checked - all the files that PS says are missing are there on the server and with the correct permissions set.

Could it be something to do with Composer installation being out of date?  https://bobcares.com/blog/laravel-vendor-folder-missing/

I noticed that some of the files were missing capital letters and some were just totally missing, so i adjusted the lettering and copied the missing files from a new version of PS running on WAMP. All the missing files are now accounted for - ive no idea what they do or if they are correct, but my store is working. This one click upgrade is making my store look like Frankenstein already, and it only 4 days old.

All seems to be working part from the stats page ...when you click Online Visitors.

Untitled picture.png