Error 500 when adding product to cart or new customer

Igbarah

Hi, I have migrated a Prestashop 1.7.5.2 store from one server to another and when a new user registers it gives an error, the same thing happens when buying a product, it makes a kind of infinite loop and does not allow to buy anything.

I have tried changing the PHP version from 7.3 to 7.0, 5.4 without success. I have tried changing the template for the default one and the same problem. I think it is something of a module, but I have deactivated many of them and it continues with the same error, the truth is I am desperate, I have tried to "crush" the whole store for a new one of the same version but I get an installer and in the database breaks saying table already exists.

I have disabled the cache, I have also set debug mode, and Disable PrestaShop non-native modules to YES, and Disable all overrides methods. Yes, now it gives me an error when clicking "Add to cart".

bottom-ee235d172.js: 39 POST https://osakasolutions.com/carrito 500

I attach an example product: https://osakasolutions.com/frio-industrial/433-f000544.html

error.jpg

@Igbarah

You can  delete cache for cache folder via ftp. Inside car/cache 

1. Disable no seo url from seo area and enable seo mode.

2.  Force compile in backend 

3. Clear server cache 

4.  Test non seo url mode.

5. Test with default PrestaShop theme 

I think with the above trips you are able to solve 

Thank you

Hi musicmaster, yes I clear the caches after the changes. I can't find the file CartPresenter.php, but I try to replace the module ps_shoppingcart inside the theme warehouse and crash all the web whit error 500, when restore the ps_shoppingcart the shop work again.

Thanks very much musicmaster!!, I remove the line 481 os the file /src/Adapter/ Presenter/Car/CartPresenter.php and now show this message when add a product to the cart: "There are not enough products in stock", but the infinite loop it solved!!.

Edited by Igbarah (see edit history)