Prestashop installing issue

Hello everyone
So here is my problem, I installed prestashop. Everything is fine until the launching step
(http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Installing+PrestaShop#InstallingPrestaShop-Detailedinstructions).

My website named syun.vn. I tried to launch it with syun.vn it did not run, i puted on syun.vn/ja ( i don't really remember why did i put this in at the time) and it works. I want to know if i can fix this so my shop would show up on syun.vn ?. In the web it also say that there need to be files in the syun.vn folder and when i check the hosting sever they do stay there, how can i fix this.
Thank you in advance

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png

2 hours ago, Crezzur said:

Hello,

First of all i hope your not trying to install Prestashop 1.6. The correct documentation for Prestashop 1.7 can be found here https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/

If the installation is not running automatically you can try to access the install folder directly.

www.YOURSTORE/install/

I installed 1.7, it worked now if the doman name is syun.vn/ja you can check my website syun.vn. The thing i want is that the content on syun.vn/ja to appear on syun.vn. My domain syun.vn right now is redirected to the syun.vn/ja (which load really slow i think it is the reason why my website load slow) and i want to change it to syun.vn as a default

Steps to follow:

1. Place all files from the folder www.yourstore.com/ja/ to www.yourstore.com/
  2. download the tool myShopRepair and place it into your folder www.yourstore.com/
  3. When installed myShopRepair go to www.yourstore.com/myshoprepair.php
  4. Open the tab Setting
  5. Change the setting Base URI from /ja/ to / then click on the save button.
  6. Then click on the update button to regenerate your .htaccess
  7. Click on the button delete to remove all your cache
  8. DO NOT FORGET TO REMOVE YOUR REDIRECT YOU PLACED TO REDIRECT TO www.yourstore.com/ja/
  9. Enjoy your webshop on your new (sub)domain.

1 hour ago, Crezzur said:

Steps to follow:

2. download the tool myShopRepair and place it into your folder www.yourstore.com/
  4. Open the tab Setting
  8. DO NOT FORGET TO REMOVE YOUR REDIRECT YOU PLACED TO REDIRECT TO www.yourstore.com/ja/

The problem is there is no syun.vn/ja folder in my hosting sever file. All the file already in the syun.vn folder as the picture i uploaded above. 
So tried to install the repair with the syun.vn (i did not create a new syun.vn because as i state above all the file is still in the syun.vn if there is something wrong that i did please tell me thank you)  but it did not run, i download the github as a zip extract it named as myshoprepair-main as in the picture i upload under here. 

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (16).png

51 minutes ago, caffe663 said:

The problem is there is no syun.vn/ja folder in my hosting sever file. All the file already in the syun.vn folder as the picture i uploaded above. 
So tried to install the repair with the syun.vn (i did not create a new syun.vn because as i state above all the file is still in the syun.vn if there is something wrong that i did please tell me thank you)  but it did not run, i download the github as a zip extract it named as myshoprepair-main as in the picture i upload under here. 

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (16).png

Place myshoprepair.php file in syun.vn not in separate folder. So:

public_html/myshoprepair.php

NOT:

public_html/myshoprepair_main/myshoprepair.php

21 hours ago, Crezzur said:

Steps to follow:

4. Open the tab Setting

I deleted the redirect, here is the information in the setting tab but my page syun.vn still has no content. All the original content (include the default theme of prestashop which i adjust later) is still in the syun.vn/ja

1457484376_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.5483aa4dbad05d264233e1cbca231a38.png