All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. <p class="warning_inline" style="color:#000;display: none;" id="last_quantities"{if ($product->quantity > $last_qties || $product->quantity <= 0) || $allow_oosp || !$product->available_for_order || $PS_CATALOG_MODE} style="display: none"{/if} > {if ($product->quantity <= $last_qties)} {if $product->quantity == 0} {else} {l s='Il ne reste plus que'} <span style="color:#44B449;">{$product->quantity} {if $product->quantity == 1}{l s='article'}{else}{l s='articles'}{/if} {l s='en stock'}</span>{/if}{/if}</p> Devrait très bien fonctionné
  3. Witam. Hosting jest w super hoście MySQL 5.6
  4. paolojpa

Problem with a currency symbol

im using es_CL.xml does it matter? because i want to show the price like this: $500 but the theme show the price like this: 500 $ and some costumers tend to confuse with the position of the symbol
  5. hi everyone, i bought the leodumbo theme a week ago from leotheme, and when i setup the slider through AP page builder on my home page it's positioned on the left side of the page and I would center it, can somebody tell me what i did wrong through the attachments?
  6. Pff mince, j'aurais du écrire en français effectivement.... L'habitude🤣
  7. prestamodulo

Yes it works before 1.7.6.0 but have seen my recent replay ?
  8. superskyman100

suppress some part of the breadcrumb

Great !! Thanks a lot !!
  9. prestamodulo

seems like in 1.7.6.0 some files positions and type changed. Go to localization > CLDR > core > common > main open file es_US.xml and find out USD and replace your symbol with $
  10. joseantgv

This solution is not valid in PS 1.7.6.0.
  11. En lugar de la plantilla shipped prueba con la plantilla in_transit.
  12. Suddenly over night the add to shopping cart button is not working anymore. the only thing what was changed is the paypal address, nothing else. Please please someone help us? the website is https://www.heimdallr.watch/ Thank you very much in advance.
  13. Hi. How I can remove decimal price in facet module(v3.1.0)? prestashop v:1.7.4
  14. When enabled, I can't save a new product. The save button not response. I need to disabled first, create a product and save, then enable the module back and embed the video. Can u assist me?
  15. even your request it's extremely basic , no native module does this. that one customer follow up does anything but this . Gives discounts at certain amount of time and so on but it's not asking for review or order follow up
  16. paolojpa

and i tried deleting and adding the currency again and it doesn't work
  17. paolojpa

and what if the folder "translations/cldr/" it's empty?
  18. prestamodulo

Ok if adding new currency does not solve your issue than follow this steps: 1. Coneect with ftp/cpanel/plesk and Go to translations/cldr/main--en-US--currencies 2. find out USD and in this section replace your currency icon with $ where is says symbol and symbol-alt-narrow 3. save the file and you are done
  19. Hello. I'm working at a new shop www.kiwigym.hu I want to activate on a Cache-Controller server, but I do not know which files to exclude from the setup. Does anybody know what files should not be cached? Thank you
  20. Jenetic

Prestashop 1.7.4.3 expand mobile menu

Still looking to solve this....anyone?
  21. paolojpa

I'm using the 1.7.6.0 version
  22. prestamodulo

Which version of Prestashop you are running ? Adding new currency and disabling the current one does not solve your issue ?
  23. Cześć, potrzebuję stworzyć moduł, który przy tworzeniu nowego produktu z automatu utworzy mi kombinacje z cenami. Im więcej przeglądam źródła presty tym mniej wiem, którego rozwiązania używać ... Z pliku classes/Product.php dużo metod jest oznaczonych jako deprecated ... dlatego moje pytanie brzmi .... której metody trzeba używać, która jest aktualna do stworzenia kombinacji dla produktu? Dzięki za pomoc.
  24. Today
  25. How i can change the position of this symbol?
  26. C'est un trigger/procédure dans la base de données. Fait un dump complet de celle-ci (format texte) et tu trouvera le coupable
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More