Hello
I'm trying to setup a new shop. We have 3 categories and I have added them successfully to the main menu. But I like now to have a pulldown menu on these categories which lists all the products within the category. How can I do this?
Further I like also to add some additional custom tiles to the menu, where the pulldown shows some free selectable pages => we have 20 information pages, which should be spread via 4 different pulldown menues (with 4 main titels). You can see this on our old shop: www.prostage.eu
Thanx
Lukas

What's your prestashop version and menu module you use? if it's the standard one this is not possible, and you'll need a custom module.

Hello,
thanx for your answer. I'm using the latest shop version and do not have any module yet. I did expect that this basic functionality is part of prestashop and that menus can be done as in Wordpress.
Thanx.

Unfortunately not, you're gonna need a third party menu/theme to do that. Fortunately though even the most basic paid theme has such a menu module now