How to repay the last order which was generated but not being paid yet?Thanks

How to repay the last order which was generated but not being paid yet?

For example, I put an order last time without payment, this time I want to continue to pay for this order, how to do this?

Now in order history, only order info can be found, I wonder if PS has the function to allow the unpaid order to be repaid?

get your money and send it to the seller :)

seriously! what do you mean exactly? I think nobody understeand, your request!

Are you a customer, who wanna pay for an ordered product?

pay with what? cash, bank transfer, paypal?????

hi,fitgura,i am a Programmer,i find now in order history, only order info can be found, I wonder if PS has the function to allow the unpaid order to be repaid?

Do you mean, you find a cart what is in the customer details, but cannot be created??????

Hi,fitgura,thanks for your reply.

i find an order in order history which is not not being paid yet

I wonder if PS has the function to allow the unpaid order to be repaid?

"repaid" == REFUNDED?
No, that still wouldn't make sense...

In case what you want to accomplish is sending the customer a reminder, to prod them to pay for their order:

You can set shop preferences to generate an email notification each time an order's "status" changes.
Withi this enabled, you might toggle the status of the "problem" order from "Awaiting Cheque Payment"
to "Awaiting Bankwire Payment" then immediately change it back. This should trigger email generation...

...or, further down the BO order detail review page
==============================
New Message:
Click here to add a comment or send a message to the customer
==============================
and manually compose a reminder message.

Hi, angora,thanks for your help.

Repay == pay again == pay another time.

I wonder whether ps can check order's "status" is "Awaiting Payment",if yes that means customer do not pay yet, so customer can pay again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I understand what he means, I'm searching for the same solution;

1: Customer logs into his account, processes his order and selects Paypal to pay

2: Customer does NOT complete the payment

3: Order is generated and appears in his account as "awaiting payment"

4: There is no option for the customer to pay the unpaid order

The way PS currently works, we either need to send a Paypal payment request to the customer then manually update the order status to paid or, our customer needs to process a new order and pay for it because there's no option to pay for the order.

The solution would be to have a "Pay Now" option next to the unpaid order which the customer could see once he logged into his account and selected "My Orders", is this possible?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I understand what he means, I'm searching for the same solution;

1: Customer logs into his account, processes his order and selects Paypal to pay

2: Customer does NOT complete the payment

3: Order is generated and appears in his account as "awaiting payment"

4: There is no option for the customer to pay the unpaid order

The way PS currently works, we either need to send a Paypal payment request to the customer then manually update the order status to paid or, our customer needs to process a new order and pay for it because there's no option to pay for the order.

The solution would be to have a "Pay Now" option next to the unpaid order which the customer could see once he logged into his account and selected "My Orders", is this possible?

Yes,this is the meaning of his. But really we need have this function. It is so important for us. so if you find the solution ,Please post here ,Thank you in a advance.

• 2 years later...