rb10

403 Error when i try SSL

hi, i have this problem in PS 1.7.5 , when i go to Genreal and i try to Check SSL button i receive 403 error, in my hosting SSL is active, why i have this 403 error

image screen attached

Cattura.JPG

I guess the hosting need to check that the certificate is properly installed

Check the problem with your provider. Read server error logs. If you cannot activate the option, than certificate is not proper installed, like NemoPS already told before.

Hosting say to me that ssl is active and installed, but when i click on BO for check it i have 403 error...

403 errors are forbidden errors, so the fail must be your host. It's not a Prestashop problem. 403 http errors are generated by the server and not Prestashop or SSL per se. In other words: your server is forbidding the request. It could be a port problem, or a blacklisted IP, or reading/writing (group)permissions. When you activate SSL on Prestashop back-office, the .htaccess will be regenerated with new rules, therefore this file should have writing permissions (at least 0755 chmod).

Another problem could be the SSL certificate itself. You need a certificate hosted to your domain. A server wided SSL certificate will be ignored, i.e. its not valid.

You should ask your provider to fix the problem, if you are not the server administrator yourself.