Trying to move my shop to another host, login does not work...

Hi, I'm trying to move my shop to another host, and once I have everything done I find the following problem:

When I log in successfully putting the BackOffice and password email me back to the same logon page, and when I click "Remember password " I get the box to enter the email with the following errors:

Warning: include (/ shop / translations / / admin.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in / shop / admin / password.php on line 23

Warning: include () [function.include]: Failed opening '/ home / jhnazpwb / public_html / alturgellgourmet.es / shop / translations / / admin.php'for inclusion (include_path ='.:/ usr / lib / php: / usr / local / lib / php ') in / shop / admin / password.php on line 23

I do not understand why it happens, I reset the password using MySQL and still gives the same error.

Thanks in advance for your help!

PD: I'm using 1.2.3 version

it seems a problem with the sessions, have you tried to reset the cookies/history or try a different browser? is the other respecting the presta requirements? can you install a fresh presta on your new host?

Hi! thanks for your reply, I can install a fresh presta on my new host. I cleared the cookies and tested with Chrome and IE, but as usual ...

Thanks again!

I have same problem. When I moved my site from localhost to online hosting admin login doesn't work.
It tells me that either there is no such employee or password is not correct.

1) When I try to remember password it sends me empty e-mail. No password inside.
2) I also tried to add $cookie->id_lang = 1; but nothing changed at all.
3) I tried to change password in ps_employee table in database
I fill my password in passwd field and choose md5 function. But nothing changed.

I don't know what else could I do.

I using 1.4.0.13

Hi,

According to the error it seems like one of the libraries that should be "included" is not being found. I can't tell for sure from the way you copied and pasted it above... but it seems like you have an extra / in the syntax.

First, according to the error you haven't changed your "Admin" folders name... I'm not sure about the older versions, but the newer versions (1.2.5 and up) won't let you proceed if you don't delete the install folder and rename the admin folder to something other than the default "admin."

Second, after moving hosts, did you edit your /config/settings.inc.php/ file? Did you specify the PS root directory correctly... if you placed it in its own folder make sure to declare /folder_name/ if not just a / ... try both just to make sure. Clear your smarty cache and your browser cache after both modifications.

Then, open your /admin/password.php file and try to find the "include" statement (usually near the top or bottom)... and make sure that they are correct without any extra / (slashes).

On v1.2.5 near line 23 this is what I have... according to the error it seems like this line is what is causing the error one way or another.

include(_PS_TRANSLATIONS_DIR_.$iso.'/admin.php');

PS. the _PS_TRANSLATION_DIR is declared in the /config/config.inc.php file (at least for 1.2.5... this file changed to the define.inc.php for 1.3x versions).

HTH!

Hi,

According to the error it seems like one of the libraries that should be "included" is not being found. I can't tell for sure from the way you copied and pasted it above... but it seems like you have an extra / in the syntax.

First, according to the error you haven't changed your "Admin" folders name... I'm not sure about the older versions, but the newer versions (1.2.5 and up) won't let you proceed if you don't delete the install folder and rename the admin folder to something other than the default "admin."

Second, after moving hosts, did you edit your /config/settings.inc.php/ file? Did you specify the PS root directory correctly... if you placed it in its own folder make sure to declare /folder_name/ if not just a / ... try both just to make sure. Clear your smarty cache and your browser cache after both modifications.

Then, open your /admin/password.php file and try to find the "include" statement (usually near the top or bottom)... and make sure that they are correct without any extra / (slashes).

On v1.2.5 near line 23 this is what I have... according to the error it seems like this line is what is causing the error one way or another.

PS. the _PS_TRANSLATION_DIR is declared in the /config/config.inc.php file (at least for 1.2.5... this file changed to the define.inc.php for 1.3x versions).

HTH!

Hello! thanks for your answer, I checked everything I've said. As for the folder "admin" yes I changed the name, I have fixed the root directory PS I changed yesterday (yesterday worked and did not touch anything else) and me the following error has appeared with the other two:

Warning: include(/translations//admin.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /MYADMIN/login.php on line 34

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/translations//admin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /MYADMIN/login.php on line 34

New error:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /MYADMIN/login.php:34) in /classes/Cookie.php on line 261

Thank you again for your help

Hi,

HTH!

Hello! thanks for your answer, I checked everything I've said. As for the folder "admin" yes I changed the name, I have fixed the root directory PS I changed yesterday (yesterday worked and did not touch anything else) and me the following error has appeared with the other two:

Warning: include(/translations//admin.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /MYADMIN/login.php on line 34

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/translations//admin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /MYADMIN/login.php on line 34

New error:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /MYADMIN/login.php:34) in /classes/Cookie.php on line 261

And this line is correct: include(_PS_TRANSLATIONS_DIR_.$iso.'/admin.php'); it appears in my password.php

Thank you again for your help

Solution if you have access to the database. Look in config/settings.inc.php for the _COOKIE_KEY_ value as you’ll need that. Run the following SQL and replace the <> variables with your information.

UPDATE employee SET passwd = md5(”<_COOKIE_KEY_ value>”) WHERE email = “youremailaddress”;