Blank Modules Tab

JeffV

I was just uploading a module in the modules tab, and when I hit 'upload' the screen refreshed only the top half.
None of the Modules are visible. They are in the 'positions' tab and all other tabs seem to be working fine.
Attached is a screen shot.
I have logged out and logged in again.
I have refreshed the screen.
Nothing seems to be working.
I'm working in PS 1.3.6.0

Help.

Blank Modules Tab.doc

change 'display_errors' to 'on' in file /config/config.inc.php
then run the page again, there should be some error displayed on the top your page.
it will give you some clue on what's wrong and you can try to figure out the problem.

Or please post the error message here
(I am going offline, maybe some one else will help you)

Great advice, shokinro! Here is the error message:

Warning: include(/home/ingredie/public_html/classes/config/config.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ingredie/public_html/classes/Module.php(323) : eval()'d code on line 5

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/ingredie/public_html/classes/config/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ingredie/public_html/classes/Module.php(323) : eval()'d code on line 5

Warning: include(/home/ingredie/public_html/classes/header.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ingredie/public_html/classes/Module.php(323) : eval()'d code on line 6

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/ingredie/public_html/classes/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ingredie/public_html/classes/Module.php(323) : eval()'d code on line 6

Fatal error: Call to a member function assign() on a non-object in /home/ingredie/public_html/classes/Module.php(323) : eval()'d code on line 11

What to do next?

It seems there is an error in at least one module.In the module it calls an assign() function but not defined.

I guess some module you installed or you are development cause this issue.
What module did you installed recently? Please try to remove this module physically by remove the folder.
And see if your can see the list of modules again.

Please also check permission setting are correct. 755 for module folder and 644 for all modules files.