404 Error in Stats

Hi All

After i enabled Friendly url .. so many 404.php error In backoffice > stats > visiters online

Guest IP Since Current page Referrer
11889 203.97.9.56 00:09:20 404.php none

Here my .htaccess File

# .htaccess automaticaly generated by PrestaShop e-commerce open-source solution
# http://www.prestashop.com - http://www.prestashop.com/forums

# URL rewriting module activation
RewriteEngine on

# URL rewriting rules
RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9]+)\-([a-z0-9]+)(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.jpg$ /img/p/$1-$2$3.jpg [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([0-9]+)/([_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.jpg$ /img/p/$1-$2.jpg [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.jpg$ /img/c/$1$2.jpg [L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /product.php?id_product=$3&isolang;=$1$5 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /product.php?id_product=$2&isolang;=$1$4 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /category.php?id_category=$2&isolang;=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /product.php?id_product=$2$4 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /product.php?id_product=$1$3 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /category.php?id_category=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^content/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /cms.php?id_cms=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)__([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /supplier.php?id_supplier=$1$3 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)_([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=$1$3 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/(.*)$ /$2?isolang=$1 [QSA,L,E]

# Catch 404 errors
ErrorDocument 404 /404.php

can help me any one

If /img/favicon.ico now exists, then the errors should stop. You'll continue to see the old messages though.

Okey thanks

how about this error sir

/mydomain.com/statistics.php

statistics.php also in my root

Please Check attachement about this

how to clear that page

36778_kMHcHk4YGY5U3AolAZ2S_t

If statistics.php exists, you shouldn't get that error message. Wait for a while and check whether new "Page not found" entries are added for it. I have no idea why an 404 error would happen if the files exist.

I dont understand why still shows like 404.php

I try with login & without login

could you help me more

36967_6kF9lsAJWK9q6gx9xf39_t

36968_B44hedEI3zSDLMAQopyl_t

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

I came across this post as I am having same problem. I have version 1.3.7.0 and I turned on friendly URL's, generated the .htaccess file and now seem to have same problems as above. I have 404 errors and one of them being favicon. I have checked my folder /img / favicon.ico and the file is there but it appears weird? see below:

h( @æßòÍ»éÌ·œàÝÁªä¶ÛÎïØÉî–„UÊÿ€OÉÿ€OÉÿ²•ÞéšgÙÒíkfÐþ€OÉÿ€OÉÿ€OÉÿ¡~×ýäÚó´yi´yçÙòéÿ›vÔû¬ŽÛÿ€OÉÿ€OÉÿ€OÉÿštÔÿœËÇ1¢o´y‡´yÿÙòéÿ¾éÚÿª‹Úÿ‘gÐÿ‰\ÌÿfÐÿ¤‡×ÿ¹çÖÿ´yI´y¢´yÿ´yÿ¾éÚÿœwÕÿƵæÿ÷äÿ·»Ûÿ¾éÚÿ´yÿ´y1´y½´yÿ´yÿ¨áÌÿœwÕÿ’Ú¿ÿ’Ú¿ÿ’Ú¿ÿ´yÿ´yþ´y´y×´yÿ´yÿ¨áÌÿ³¯Ûÿ!µ|ÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yö±wœi´yð´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yà®u´yü´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yųx(´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yª´yC´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´y´y]´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yu³x´y"´ye´y{´ys´y´y¨´yÜ´yÝ´yõ´yY´y!´yU´y/´yI±w±w´yE´yY´yc´ye´yþþìàààààÀÀÀÀÀÀó'ø?

I would really appreciate some help on this as uptil I generated the friendly URL and .htaccess file my site was running great. It now spits out loads of 404's, duplicate content (generated a robots.txt file to try and stop getting loads of irrelevant stuff indexed) and I assume that all of my old content that is indexed will eventaully drop off google.

I have no experience in this sort of thing so would really appreciate some help on this.

Thanks in advance

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi

I came across this post as I am having same problem. I have version 1.3.7.0 and I turned on friendly URL's, generated the .htaccess file and now seem to have same problems as above. I have 404 errors and one of them being favicon. I have checked my folder /img / favicon.ico and the file is there but it appears weird? see below:

h( @æßòÍ»éÌ·œàÝÁªä¶ÛÎïØÉî–„UÊÿ€OÉÿ€OÉÿ²•ÞéšgÙÒíkfÐþ€OÉÿ€OÉÿ€OÉÿ¡~×ýäÚó´yi´yçÙòéÿ›vÔû¬ŽÛÿ€OÉÿ€OÉÿ€OÉÿštÔÿœËÇ1¢o´y‡´yÿÙòéÿ¾éÚÿª‹Úÿ‘gÐÿ‰\ÌÿfÐÿ¤‡×ÿ¹çÖÿ´yI´y¢´yÿ´yÿ¾éÚÿœwÕÿƵæÿ÷äÿ·»Ûÿ¾éÚÿ´yÿ´y1´y½´yÿ´yÿ¨áÌÿœwÕÿ’Ú¿ÿ’Ú¿ÿ’Ú¿ÿ´yÿ´yþ´y´y×´yÿ´yÿ¨áÌÿ³¯Ûÿ!µ|ÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yö±wœi´yð´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yà®u´yü´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yųx(´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yª´yC´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´y´y]´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yÿ´yu³x´y"´ye´y{´ys´y´y¨´yÜ´yÝ´yõ´yY´y!´yU´y/´yI±w±w´yE´yY´yc´ye´yþþìàààààÀÀÀÀÀÀó'ø?

I would really appreciate some help on this as uptil I generated the friendly URL and .htaccess file my site was running great. It now spits out loads of 404's, duplicate content (generated a robots.txt file to try and stop getting loads of irrelevant stuff indexed) and I assume that all of my old content that is indexed will eventaully drop off google.

I have no experience in this sort of thing so would really appreciate some help on this.

Thanks in advance

It will just happen for few days but later will be all ok!!!

• 5 months later...

I'm having the favicon.ico 404 error show up in my stats module as well. However, the file is reachable from the media servers (which redirect to the same directory) and only 404s on the root domain. I think this must be an htaccess bug associated with friendly urls, but i'm not great w/ htaccess. Any ideas?