Cannot stay logged into the backoffice

HI!

I installed prestashop about 1 week ago and was unable to stay logged into the backoffice. whenever i click on a tab, it brings me back to the login page.

Sometimes, i can click on a few tabs before I'm logged out.

It also happens when i try to save something.

I search this forum and managed to find a fix. By changing the timing in the cookie.php file to 3600.

This worked for a few days but 2 days ago, i suddenly had the same issue happen again. My cookie.php file is still the same.

I have 3 computers at home and have tried all 3 with the same problem. I have also cleared all the cache & cookies on all the computers many times.

I have now uninstalled prestashop deleted the database and installed it again following the instructions given by prestashop.

I still have this issue and have tried changing the timing to 3600 again but it still doesnt work.

I've emailed prestashop using the contact them form and their advise was just to clear the cache and if it doesnt work to ask for help here.

I've also tried going to my host (inmotion) for help and they were kind enough to check it out for me. I gave them my password and the weird thing is that it works on their browser so they're not able to advise on it as well.

I'm about to tear my hair out! Please help!

Thanks a million in advance! :)