Help with SSL warning

johnmoore84

Hi I have SSL fully installed on my site and all is well and working correctly, tested it on all pages etc with no errors, I currently use the standard white and grey Prestashop theme.

I have seen a nice theme the same but in green, the only problem is when i use this theme '05vert' is brings up the following security error

"Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?"

When i click continue it goes to the checkout process but its unencryped ie http and not https

Also I have a feedback module and a pop up message block called message jgrowel that also bring up security warning.

Does anyone now if there is anything I need to look out for that could stop these errors etc

Any help appriated as I really want to use these theme and modules if I can,

My site is www.stakehillnurseries.co.uk

Just an update I have found another theme and have managed to get it working without any ssl errors which I am please with thanks to the help from this forium.

I have the feedback module on but it still brings up the some of the information on this page is not encrypted message.

Can anybody help and tell me if I can overcome this.

The feedback feature is on the bottom right of my website at www.stakehillnurseries.co.uk

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have the same issue with my site www.cozibag.co.uk.

I get the same IE message but Firefox just displays a '!' next to the padlock and states 'Warning: Contains unauthenticated content' when hovered over.

Anyone got any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks
Scott