500 error when I fresh install on my own Ubuntu server (multi web-site on on device)

There was 500 error as following when I fresh install 1.7.3 ver on my ubuntu 16.04 server. I have 3 or more domain address hook on this server and managed by Apaches.

1: HTTP 500 - error -

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The detail of log shows:

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'xxx.ps_shop_url' doesn't exist

SELECT s.id_shop, CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri) AS uri, su.domain, su.main
                    FROM ps_shop_url su
                    LEFT JOIN ps_shop s ON (s.id_shop = su.id_shop)
                    WHERE (su.domain = 'test.ddns.net' OR su.domain_ssl = 'test.ddns.net')
                        AND s.active = 1
                        AND s.deleted = 0
                    ORDER BY LENGTH(CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri)) DESC

at line 746 in file classes/db/Db.php

741.         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
742.             $dbg = debug_backtrace();
743.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
744.         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {
745.             if ($sql) {
746.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
747.             }
749.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
750.         }
751.     }

I thought I have not idea to setting up for multi site on on server.  The localhost/127.0.0.1 was forward to parent/main folder or another folder of device.  And prestashop was uploaded to sub-folder and was assigned its domain. The system was not able to write the domain into database at 1st time installation then.

Could anyone help me fix the error?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I fixed the error, I install webmin and saw Apache log: mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 41 seconds,

Then I switch responded time to unlimited, then fresh installation to be completed. But there was error on mould installing:

An error occurred during installation...

You can use the links on the left column to go back to the previous steps, or restart the installation process by clicking here.

1. ps_contactinfo1: Cannot install module "ps_contactinfo"
  2. ps_customeraccountlinks1: Cannot install module "ps_customeraccountlinks"
  3. welcome1: Cannot install module "welcome"