Refreshing checkout page is required for payment methods

Rudolfo78

Hello,

I have a weird problem on the checkout page - https://maclife.sk

I have two currencies in my store - EUR, CZK

A quick one-page checkout has been selected.

When a customer is buying in EUR, everything is okay - carrier selection, terms and conditions checked and payment methods appear OK.

But if the customer chooses CZK, the payment methods will not be displayed. They only appear after a checkout page has been refreshed.

I have double checked permissions and countries - everything is checked and looks fine.

Any ideas or help will be appreciated, thanks.

Edited by Rudolfo78 (see edit history)

54 minutes ago, bellini13 said:

what does this mean?  Are you using a custom OPC module for this?  Or are you using a custom 3rd party created theme?

No I’m not using any OPC module. OPC is selected in PS settings.

Theme is Panda from sunnytoo.com former themeforest theme developer. 

On 24. 1. 2018 at 12:50 PM, bellini13 said:

I would suggest installing the default theme and seeing if the issue exists.  If not, then you have a theme issue and you should seek support from the theme developer

I've done your suggestion on localhost but issue persists on default theme as well. :(

Well, choosing a new language and/or currency during checkout will require that the page is reloaded, I don't think you can avoid that, since all of the content on the page (words, prices, cart details etc...) has to be reloaded

So I think the question or issue really is... When you change the currency during checkout, why is the page not automatically reloaded? 

Edited by bellini13 (see edit history)