[Solved] I cannot login on my backoffice

Ledwis

Hi you all!

I hope you can help me with my problem, 

I have changed the host and i have followed tutorial for migration. I have changed everything as was mentioned.

Everything look fine, the point is that sometimes we new web address you to the old one. (but I think is normal until change url friend)

The point is, when i go to the back office, it takes the mail and the password, but nothing change, you are always in the first page (to login), but if you write wrong mail or password, the error message is displayed.

I have even sent recovery password, it is correctly sent to my mail, with new password, if you write the new one, nothing happens , if you write the old one, or other, error password displayed, (then the password has been changed) I have also change the backoffice folder, and the same error, in the new url....

Some idea?

thank you!

Edited by Ledwis (see edit history)

Hi Ledwis

What version of PrestaShop did you move ?

Could be that you need to clear PrestaShop cache. 

You also mention new and old address, could be DNS change not yet propagated. They say 24 hours but mostly it is faster.

Also do turn debug mode www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/ maybe some error will show up.

Thank you for your answers,

My version is Prestashop 1.6, 

I turned the debbug mode on:

image.thumb.png.47249fb4e18504f4f11d17c2adbffee4.png

About to wait... Idk... but the address works, you can go to the new address and looks fine, and as I said, even the new password has been sent... I have no idea =(

Hello Razaro,

I have deleted the cache, also it was in the tutorial followed, but nothing.

I have deleted everything and upload it by FTP client (before I used the option of the host to import a site) but still the SAME problem.

By the way, I tried to log in a client account, and i cannot, it does the same, like loading but nothing happened,:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/u387971753/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/u387971753/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Warning: mcrypt_decrypt(): Key of size 14 not supported by this algorithm. Only keys of sizes 16, 24 or 32 supported in /home/u387971753/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 70

Warning: mcrypt_encrypt(): Key of size 14 not supported by this algorithm. Only keys of sizes 16, 24 or 32 supported in /home/u387971753/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 50

image.thumb.png.496add75b6c188f6b6bf88c9e8d7b42c.png

If I write worng password, it displays that password is wrong...

I update, I wanted to create new account, just to check, and I receive next error:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

image.thumb.png.1c821eddb6a5e9ef26f6c4bfbc4029a2.png

Some idea?

New update... 

I cannot create / login in any account, not in the backoffice , nor as a client.

With DEV mode on: I get previous error:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

With DEV mode off: the menu is displayed and then when i click on create, i get following error:

This page isn’t working

quiron.xyz is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Advises?? 

Can you post link to your site ?

That parsererror could maybe give exact error if you check network tab of browsers developers tools.

And before you mention login to back office did not work and those screenshots are from front.

Do you maybe have some 3rd party module that have connection to accounts?

Also what is PHP version on server ?

Hi Razaro,

thank you very much for your support.

You know, the most interesting thing is the host is the "SAME" 

Lets say, I had limited account in the host, and i bought updated account, with new domain, and so on, but everything is on the same  machine...

I have some 3rd party modelos (to add html) but they are working fine on the free host, that is still available and working fine.... 

PHP version is 7,0, and now I realised that the previous one is 5,3.... May I change it?

Glad you found source of issues and solved it.

But also check if you could use 5.6 instead 5.3 as that version is not recommended.

Though some modules have issues with array declaration that was changed in 5.4. 

so that could influence a bit.

• 3 years later...