giuliopowa

Hi,

In the default store I have these combinations

BO-(img1) 
img1.jpg

FO-(img2) and this is perfect.
img2.jpg

The bug is in the sub-store

I want to delete the default combination and put another default combination for this sub-store
I can't select another default combination , because if I select another combination and click save it is ok but does not make any changes.

this is in the sub-store ,
BO-(img3)  
img3.jpg

Fo-(img4) , the price is 0,00
img4.jpg

Thanks !!

Edited by giuliopowa (see edit history)

hello,

I have tried with an fresh prestashop 

this is in Front office
n1.thumb.jpg.a34dffe7ff4e446a14d35d0f863961a1.jpg

this is in back office , il multishop " All Shop " 
n2.thumb.jpg.6167b0eda85a05ce5779dd3be0503506.jpg

these are the two sub-multishop, and I chose the one with the name "Ciao"

n3.thumb.jpg.3fbfe7370994e6c3ee595b481641a831.jpg

in the sub-multishop "Hello" I deleted the default combination and clicked on save,  and the default combination disappears and there is no blue box any more
n4.thumb.jpg.b200ced338cef5ad204554f54e7ef99b.jpgn5.thumb.jpg.ea4bf19e274ede141005c953c6471654.jpg

if we go to the sub-multishop with the name of "2" the default combination is there
n6.thumb.jpg.5f15c1cb77da053613328f5614f5c0c7.jpg

if we go to the sub-multishop front office "Hello", that product each combination has price 0
n7.thumb.jpg.092e3f7937cd9ee0ac8731e5585bbf60.jpg

Thanks! 

I think is a Bug

On 12/11/2017 at 1:42 AM, NemoPS said:

Seems like a bad bug indeed. You can try to see it it's been fixed in ThirtyBees, some people worked on that area, so it might (then you can either use that if it's a new store, or just see which commit fixed it and apply the same patch)

Hello,
thanks for the reply, I'm sorry but I did not find anyone posted about ThirtyBees or http://forge.prestashop.com.
if you know some posts or links, can you send it here? because I did not find anything.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hello,

I also tried with the version of PS 1.6.1.18 ( fresh installation in local )  and the problem is still there

I think this could also help this post that is very similar to the problem I described earlier.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/636500-ps-16115-multishop-combinations-default-attribute-sql-error/

Hello,
Thanks for the reply

however, I can swear to you that it does not work in thirtybees version 1.0.3, I am writing you the procedure.

preparation:

- fresh installation of thirtybees (version 1.0.3)
- MultiShop with minimum 2 shops (eg "Hello1" and "Hello2)
(Imgt1.jpg)

Execution:

- go to the back office, select a product (for example, the product with the name "candle")
(Imgt1.jpg)

- In the Back Office select the shop "hello1" and go to the paragraph combinations
(Imgt2.jpg)

- delete the default combination and save, and you will see that no other combination is re-assigned
(Imgt3.jpg)

and also go to the product page in the Front Office, you will see that price is broken and the other combinations have the wrong price, and then, creates problems for the creation of other combinations in the BO.

thanks !

imgt1.jpgimgt2.jpgimgt3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea, I tested it at least twice before replying you last time (otherwise I was supposed to fix it in the core) and it really worked for me. Are you using the same serve/php version of the broken prestashop?

sorry if I reply now , but I was on holiday for 3-4 days.

On 31/3/2018 at 4:28 PM, NemoPS said:

I have no idea, I tested it at least twice before replying you last time (otherwise I was supposed to fix it in the core) and it really worked for me. Are you using the same serve/php version of the broken prestashop?

I did the tests with the fresh versions (prestashop 1.6.1.18 and thirtybees 1.0.3) in local server with WampServer Version 3.1 (php 5.6.31, mysql 5.7.19, apache 2.4.27, phpmyadmin 4.7.4).

I swear 100% to you that by this procedure (both with prestashop and with thitybees), the default combination is not re-assigned and this creates the various problems we have said before.

"
POST REFERENCE 19 MARCH

preparation:

- fresh installation of thirtybees (version 1.0.3)
- MultiShop with minimum 2 shops (eg "Hello1" and "Hello2)
(Imgt1.jpg)

Execution:

- go to the back office, select a product (for example, the product with the name "candle")
(Imgt1.jpg)

- In the Back Office select the shop "hello1" and go to the paragraph combinations
(Imgt2.jpg)

- delete the default combination and save, and you will see that no other combination is re-assigned
(Imgt3.jpg)

"

I tried many times, also changing the version of php but the problem persists :(
I do not understand why in your tests the problem does not exist . 

I want to be clear so as not to offend you, I do not say that you are wrong or that you have not tried to follow the procedure, but can you try to follow the procedure for the last one? maybe, even putting the screen, so I see if I have expressed myself wrong in some point of the procedure and maybe that's what makes us wrong.

I say this because in this post I opened
http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-9827
they found my same mistake

anyway, thanks Nemo for the many years you give support to members at the forum :)

On 1/4/2018 at 11:51 AM, sunnydesigner said:

It seems the issue was due to prestashp cache issue, you can try toggling your default combination or adding some extra combinations and delete them, to check whether it work fine or not, some of my customers occurred the same issue.

yes, the problem is solved only with this method , if you assigned another one default combination before removing the default combination old . but this can not be defined as a "safe method " because if one has a multishop with many stores it is very easy for someone to eliminate the default combination, and causing these errors.

for example, in the prestashop 1.5 version this problem was not there because when the default combination was deleted, another one was automatically re-assigned

On 3/4/2018 at 10:55 AM, selectshop.at said:

Gentlemen:  This forum is for to discuss Prestashop issues and not ThirtyBees issues, which is a little bit different on core. @giuliopowa - if you are still using TB, so please add your questions to the TB forum. Thank you. We don't like to see mixed things here....

I apologize so much if I talked about other topics (in this case of TB), but we have talked about it only for tests, my sites I made them more than 5 years ago with version 1.5 and now with the 1.6 prestashop .
With TB I tried to see if the problem was the same to understand if I could solve the error by comparing the various files but it is not easy .