[PS 1.7] OutOfMemoryException while creating new product

tumil

Hi,

I have barely set up my new store on 1.7 and now when I'm trying to add a product I face such an error:

OutOfMemoryException in Category.php line 1467:
Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes)

I tried to set memory limit in user.ini and htaccess files to 256M but it didn't help.

There's no such problem on my other stores on 1.6

• 6 months later...
On 10/17/2017 at 1:16 PM, tumil said:

I tried to set memory limit in user.ini and htaccess files to 256M but it didn't help.

It didn't help... as in it did not increase your memory to 256M?  Or you also ran out of memory?  If you also ran out of memory, then you would have received a new error message... if that is the case, provide what the new error message is so we can confirm that you did in fact update the memory properly.

• 2 months later...
On 17/10/2017 at 7:16 PM, tumil said:

On some hosting environments, there are php settings that are overriden. You should ask your hosting provider how he would recommend changing the memory limit.

You can also report the bug to prestashop reporting tool http://forge.prestashop.com/ so that they can help you 

• 3 years later...
On 10/17/2017 at 8:16 PM, tumil said:

Hi,

I have barely set up my new store on 1.7 and now when I'm trying to add a product I face such an error:

OutOfMemoryException in Category.php line 1467:
Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes)

There's no such problem on my other stores on 1.6

Same trouble huh

https://service-pharmaceutique.com/amoxil

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for sharing. It works.

Need to add the below in the htaccess end of the file. Below value changes as per server values.

php_value upload_max_filesize 512M

php_value post_max_size 512M

php_value memory_limit 1024M

php_value max_input_time 18000

php_value max_execution_time 1800