Prestashop and Joomla

Hi to All,
I am an experienced prestashop developer and working since two years in prestashop. My first time one of my client told me to install and configure prestashop and joomla at the same database and also integrate the prestashop with joomla.
Now when i install prestashop with joomla in the shop folder and use the same database for both, i got some serious issues.

For example login at both front end and back end are not working. Also when i add an item to cart, it is added fine, but when i add another item, the first item from the cart block is erased and the last one is placed. When i click on the Cart and got to shopping cart summary page, there is no item in my cart.

I need some help regarding this issue.
Thanks to all.

Altaf Hussain

Not trying to be a jerk, but seems the easiest thing to do here is keep the Prestashop db separate from anything else. Hell, there's enough going on with it that having something trying to use the same db is just asking for trouble, if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI Guys,,

well we are nearly done one more month and our joomla login bridge will be ready, we have synced all login features and just getting the final bits done. stay tuned. testing site will be up soon for you to check

thanks chirs