Cross client data

mamacoco

Hello, and first of all sorry for my english :)

I'm working with prestashop 1.6 and in some orders the addresses for the cliente are incorrect, Prestashop are taking other addresses from others clients. This a big problematic to me and for the privacy of my clients.

Please help, thank you.

this is usually caused by records being deleted from the database incorrectly, perhaps you had a developer or colleague do it.

If not, then perhaps you have a module or customization that is causing this issue.  difficult for anyone on the forums to tell you what the issue is

We use prestashop 1.6. on many installations and I have never ever noted such problems unless customers made manual actions in the database. So my question would have been the exact same as bellini13 already asked with some more.

Since when does this problem occur?

Are these orders coming from front end (customer entered) or from backoffice (you entered data)?

Were emails sent as confirmation already wrong or did the error occur later?

Have you recentrly installed a new module?

Have you switched your server or did you undertake some maintenance?

We use prestashop 1.6. on many installations and I have never ever noted such problems unless customers made manual actions in the database. So my question would have been the exact same as bellini13 already asked with some more.

Are these orders coming from front end (customer entered) or from backoffice (you entered data)?

Hi Scully!

Thank you for your reply:

Since july more or less

Front end

The emails are sent to the correct email address, but with wrong information.

No, in fact I've uninstalled all the modules and the problem continues.

No.

this is usually caused by records being deleted from the database incorrectly, perhaps you had a developer or colleague do it.

If not, then perhaps you have a module or customization that is causing this issue.  difficult for anyone on the forums to tell you what the issue is

The modules are not the problem, we've uninstalled all of them and the problem continues.
We don't remember if at the beginning some record was deleted from the database, how we can know that?

Thank you so much!

how we can know that?

how we can know that if even you don't know that?

In my opinion there are only two possible ways how this can happen. An override takes control of the OrderValidation or PaymentMethod and causes this kind of errors. This would require a module or override to be installed. Or your database lost its referential integrity caused by an abnormal intervention in some way. Both cases are difficult to debug and need some time and some expertise to figure out.

But there is almost no chance that this can be an undetected prestashop bug. Otherwise we would know this from own installations and from other users here in the forum.

If you wish me to analzye and solve the problem for you, send me a PM. Note that this would be a paid work.