[SOLVED]Sort products and pagination problem!

Franck_R

Hi,

When i choose "the lowest price" or the "highest price".
I have a problem when several pages are displayed (after two or three pages)

I give you some screens to explain my problem and i can see the same problem on others prestashop website.

The first price of the current page doesn't follow the last price of the previous page...

Regards,

Franck_R

26719_8GprgvWsXo5yeplbEs2W_t

Hi,

My problem is solved.

There was a wrong calculation in the getProducts method, more exactly in the definition of 'orderprice' in the SELECT part.

(p.`price` * ((100 + (t.`rate`))/100) - IF((DATEDIFF(`reduction_from`, CURDATE()) <= 0 AND DATEDIFF(`reduction_to`, CURDATE()) >=0) OR `reduction_from` = `reduction_to`, IF(`reduction_price` > 0, `reduction_price`, (p.`price` * ((100 + (t.`rate`))/100) * `reduction_percent` / 100)),0)) AS orderprice

PS version 1.2.5
Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

My problem is solved.

There was a wrong calculation in the getProducts method, more exactly in the definition of 'orderprice' in the SELECT part.

(p.`price` * ((100 + (t.`rate`))/100) - IF((DATEDIFF(`reduction_from`, CURDATE()) <= 0 AND DATEDIFF(`reduction_to`, CURDATE()) >=0) OR `reduction_from` = `reduction_to`, IF(`reduction_price` > 0, `reduction_price`, (p.`price` * ((100 + (t.`rate`))/100) * `reduction_percent` / 100)),0)) AS orderprice

PS version 1.2.5
Thanks.

what file did you edit? can you explain what exactly have to do?

It appears this bug has already been fixed in PrestaShop v1.3.1. It is on line 407 of classes/Category.php in PrestaShop v1.2.5 that should be changed from:

(p.price - IF((DATEDIFF(reduction_from, CURDATE()) <= 0 AND DATEDIFF(reduction_to, CURDATE()) >=0) OR reduction_from = reduction_to, IFNULL(reduction_price, (p.price * reduction_percent / 100)),0)) AS orderprice 

to:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay. I think I fixed it. The problem was not with the reduced price calculations it was with the tax calculations. When a product was not associated with a tax and therefore 'p.id_tax = 0' the sql statement ended up with a NULL value for t.`rate`. So the price line in the sql statement in Category.php needs to be as follows to assign '1' if the return is NULL:

(p.`price` * IF(t.`rate`>0,((100 + (t.`rate`))/100),1) - IF((DATEDIFF(`reduction_from`, CURDATE()) <= 0 AND DATEDIFF(`reduction_to`, CURDATE()) >=0) OR `reduction_from` = `reduction_to`, IF(`reduction_price` > 0, `reduction_price`, (p.`price` * IF(t.`rate`>0,((100 + (t.`rate`))/100),1) * `reduction_percent` / 100)),0)) AS orderprice

Done, and done, Homies!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Problem is, when you dont have prices in the main product, but by the attributes...

then you have to change the row by that

IF(
p.`price` = 0,
pa.`price`,
(p.`price` * IF(t.`rate`,((100 + (t.`rate`))/100),1) - IF((DATEDIFF(`reduction_from`, CURDATE()) <= 0 AND DATEDIFF(`reduction_to`, CURDATE()) >=0) OR `reduction_from` = `reduction_to`, IF(`reduction_price` > 0, `reduction_price`, (p.`price` * IF(t.`rate`,((100 + (t.`rate`))/100),1) * `reduction_percent` / 100)),0))
)
AS orderprice

• 3 months later...