Modules keep refreshing?

Hi,

On my prestashop site, whenever a user clicks on a product/category etc, the modules and header refresh when it loads that product. This slows down the site considerably.

I noticed that on the prestashop.com demo, the modules do not refresh, and only the centre of the page updates depending on what was clicked on.

Have I configured a setting incorrectly?

Thanks for the help!

I don't understand. The PrestaShop demo does refresh all modules when something is clicked. It doesn't reload the center column using AJAX like you are suggesting.

How can it not reload the centre column? If I click on a category or a product, it reloads in the CENTRE. The right and left columns remain the same as they have fixed module blocks in them.

The problem is that on my site, the right and left columns reload every time a product/category is clicked. On the demo site, only the centre (with the product or category clicked) loads, and the side columns don't reload

It is just demo and it is maybe optimized to be fast and on fast server so it looks like just center part is refreshing but it does refresh whole page. And it also uses your browser cache to load content.Try cleaing browser cache after every page and you will see it reloads whole page.