[Solved] Email admin with invoice attachment on new order

Snorreh

I've been bashing my ahead against this for the last 2 hours. I hope you guys can help me out with this.

Is there anyway to have an email sent to the shop owner/admin when a new order is received? Preferably with an attached PDF invoice. 

I'm only able to find solutions for 1.6 and older, but unfortunately I'm on Prestashop 1.7.1.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

/EDIT: solved by bellini13 by adding custom support for this module: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/270216-modification-mail-alerts-pdf-invoice-attachment/

Edited by Snorreh (see edit history)

It is a module named 'mail alerts' that sends an email to a configured set of email addresses for new orders.  The PDF invoice is not include, but I have a modification that can be purchased and applied to the mail alerts module that will include the PDF invoice.  However that will depend on the payment module you are using, and the order status that the new order is placed in.

• Like 1

It is a module named 'mail alerts' that sends an email to a configured set of email addresses for new orders.  The PDF invoice is not include, but I have a modification that can be purchased and applied to the mail alerts module that will include the PDF invoice.  However that will depend on the payment module you are using, and the order status that the new order is placed in.

Where can i find the mail alerts module in 1.7.1? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

modules-->selection tab-->in search box type 'mail alerts'-->install and configure

Oh wow, can't believe i missed that. 

Shame that it doesn't support invoice attachments, but i can make something work from here. Thanks!

I've found your customized mail alerts module but it seems you only support PS 1.6 (https://www.bellini-services.com/shop/modifications/38-mail-alerts-pdf-invoice.html). Are you planning on supporting 1.7 as well? 

Edited by Snorreh (see edit history)

Yes, 1.7 support can be included.  Just need to know what specific version of Prestashop and more importantly, which version of the mail alerts module you installed

Awesome stuff.

PS 1.7.1.1

Mail alerts v2.0.1

Thank you!

The modification has been updated to support PS v1.7.1.1 and Mail Alerts v2.0.1 (ps 1.7)

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/270216-modification-mail-alerts-pdf-invoice-attachment/

Thank you so much, bellini13!

I've got another question for you, but that isn't relevant for this topic. I have contacted you through the support form on your website.

I'll mark this post as solved. Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone. 

The free PS Module is called Email Notifications and works FINE with PrestaShop 1.7.6.4:

PS_module_email_notifications.thumb.png.79c43bd5b7f7d74094ab9dad77e65c70.png.ca3de2e989656d86414a106a52c8836b.png

The emails are send to Merchant for: 

• new orders
  • merchandise order returns 
  • low stock based on limit defined by merchant 

PS_module_email_notifications_sent.png.b343af0c02c466feeddd621a1254ba58.thumb.png.cce31c597923f65d025bfc41a74b749e.png

I hope this helps, 

Regards, Martin Mi

DataQuo, s.r.o. 

www.dataquo.eu

2 minutes ago, Martin Mi said:

Hi everyone. 

The free PS Module is called Email Notifications and works FINE with PrestaShop 1.7.6.4:

PS_module_email_notifications.thumb.png.79c43bd5b7f7d74094ab9dad77e65c70.png.ca3de2e989656d86414a106a52c8836b.png

The emails are send to Merchant for: 

• new orders
  • merchandise order returns 
  • low stock based on limit defined by merchant 

PS_module_email_notifications_sent.png.b343af0c02c466feeddd621a1254ba58.thumb.png.cce31c597923f65d025bfc41a74b749e.png

I hope this helps, 

Regards, Martin Mi

DataQuo, s.r.o. 

www.dataquo.eu

and the email you receive includes the PDF invoice?

• 2 years later...