Shipping...OK I give UP!!

Why is this SO difficult? I have searched around and can not find the answer...I hope this is some simple mistake I am making!

No matter what I do when I test in the FO shipping for USPS goes to the max I have specified.

I have the weight entered for the product. I have all the zones I want assigned to USPS. I have all the weight ranges assigned to a price. I have lbs set under localization. I have billing set to go by weight.

In some instances it shows just $1 (the handling fee) when added to cart then when you proceed thru checkout it shows the shipping option w/logo (USPS) then defaults it to the max price!!

What am I doing wrong in the setup of this??

Any help or links to solutions greatly appreciated....this is really the only flaw to Prestashop, but a fatal one.

Are you sure there are no gaps in your ranges? The range is exclusive-inclusive, so it should be 0-1, 1-2, etc, not 0-0.9, 1-1.9, etc. PrestaShop defaults to the maximum price when no weight ranges match the weight.

Hey Rocky! You know I had it like you said not to do! But sadly I just went and changed and I still get the same beahvior!

Basically have 0-1 lbs

1-4

4-10 so on so forth!

I am also trying to make Tomers FedEx module to work for me but I think when I uninstalled it and tried it I had the same problem but may try that again just to see!