Can't enable invoices again

FPA

Just noticed that the invoices are disabled as the customers are complaining about not getting them. 

Checking Orders > Invoices I noticed that "Enable Invoices" is set to : No. Activating it doesn't work. It shows Enabled but as soon as I change tab and back again on invoices, it's back to No as you see on the screen capture attached. 

I can generate old invoices manually, but only up to June 2nd.

Clearing the cache and using different browsers doesn't help. 

Our PS has been updated today to 1.6.1.14  

I'll highly appreciate your help chaps !

post-886166-0-98202800-1497534582_thumb.jpg

have you made any changes to your store? for example, store upgrade or new modules installed?

I guess there is something or error preventing this functioning correctly.

You may try to set your store to DEV mode and then try again your settings and generations to see if there is any message displayed.

To set DEV mode, you can set _PS_MODE_DEV_ to true in file /config/defines.inc.php

Thanks for your messages Shokinro.

We had the same issue with PS v1.6.1.13, I did upgrade to see if it fixes the issue.

In debug mode I get :

Caught exception: Table 'audioflo_audiofloat3.ps_multicurrency_product_attribute' doesn't exist

UPDATE ps_product_attribute pa  INNER JOIN ps_multicurrency_product_attribute mcpa ON  pa.id_product_attribute = mcpa.id_product_attribute INNER JOIN ps_multicurrency_product mcp ON  mcp.id_product = mcpa.id_product INNER JOIN ps_currency c ON  mcp.id_currency = c.id_currency SET pa.price = mcpa.price_impact/c.conversion_rate, pa.unit_price_impact = mcpa.unit_price_impact/c.conversion_rate, mcpa.last_update = "2017-06-15 17:04:52"         WHERE mcpa.last_update < "2017-06-15 16:04:52"

I'm in contact with the module's developer since 2 days. I hope they can sort it out.

I'll be back to update ASAP.

Thanks for your help mate

Exactly. The database table of the multicurrency module is fixed now.

But our invoice issue is apparently not related to the module issue ! Looks like we are back to start again ...

To reply to your question Shokinro, I didn't install any module since 3 months now. Just upgraded from 1.6.1.13 to 1.6.1.14 and that the latest version I get on 1 click upgrade screen capture attached. 

post-886166-0-35170200-1497783480_thumb.jpg

This one click upgrade sometime bring issues especially when you have 3rd party modules installed.

I would suggest you to uninstall the 3rd party modules and try to reinstall them.

also please note - since you upgraded your store to newer version - make sure all modules are still compatible.

(contact each module developer)

Is there any other way to update PS ? I haven't seen any downloadable update version.  

Regarding the modules, just deactivated all 3rd party ones and tried again to activate the invoices after clearing the cache. No improvement !

Is there any other way to update PS ? I haven't seen any downloadable update version.  

You can always download latest version of PrestaShop from 

https://www.prestashop.com/en/download

Regarding the modules, just deactivated all 3rd party ones and tried again to activate the invoices after clearing the cache. No improvement !

It is not deactivate and activate - this will not do anything.
What I suggested is to uninstall them and then reinstall them again - this way, it will remove override classes and settings of the module and install it again.