VAT/Tax is not included for UK addresses, but it's set correctly.

We are trading in both Ireland and the UK including Northern Ireland.

we change VAT in Ireland @23% and in the UK it's 20%. So this is how it's set (see below). We've also set the rules correctly (also below) and these are set to the correct countries.

The problem is that once a UK or Northern Ireland address is selected then the Tax rule is ignored, everything is displayed without tax at any level and thus the site becomes tax free.

Is this a bug or a known issue with 1.6.0.9?

e081a774_o.png

a5c34791_o.png

Pulling my hair out at this stage!

Hi David,

check in module list the module "European Vat" or something similar ( i have another language in my admin)..this module has a light blu cube as icon....open the module configuration and check if you have UK in the filter...you have to choose UK in that filter.

Tell me if you have solved the problem

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David,

check in module list the module "European Vat" or something similar ( i have another language in my admin)..this module has a light blu cube as icon....open the module configuration and check if you have UK in the filter...you have to choose UK in that filter.

Tell me if you have solved the problem

Regards

Dear Fabry, do you have any suggest for PS 1.7?

I can't find that module for this release

Hello Web Curator,

it seems that in ps 1.7 you haven't this module, instead you have to buy one!!..i think this is ridiculous. In my opinion you shouldn't use ps 1.7 for a production shop, too many bugs and too many modules missing. They have done a downgrade with this version..ok. At this point the logical solution is to buy one.

regards