Module SEO Performance (URL Cleaner) Don't work!

Biercome

I bought this module on February 8, 2017. I installed it and found that the url's generated were trimmed and everything was duplicated.

On February 28 I received an update that I installed.

On March 9 I discovered that the module canceled the access to the Blog module (Prestablog).

On April 26 I received a new update that I installed.

Everything seemed to work but on the 05/22 I discovered that 2 out of 3 URL's of the English language generate a 404 and are inaccessible.

To summarize, every time I've installed the module forces me to modify the more than 80 campaigns I have in adwords that takes me a lot of time.

I have suffered penalties for such installations and uninstallations in google with constant problems detected in Web Master Tools.

Someone have a solution to this absurdity?

can someone of Prestashop give me a solution?

How many emails should I have to send to Prestashop to be attended?

Thanks

Some URL's examples:
http://www.alqueso.es/en/semi-mature-payoyo-goat-cheese
http://www.alqueso.es/en/buy-cheese-cloth
http://www.alqueso.es/en/old-zamorano-cheese

• 1 month later...

can you guys point the exact module that has such problems?

as an developer of similar addon just want to avoid the issues with mine module.

You can see my problems at the beginning of the post. Even having uninstalled the module I still have problems 404 with Google...... I cannot understand why Prestashop don’t allow the users to select the URL. Moreover, why the URL structure that you are obliged to have is the opposite of a Google friendly URL.

yes this is the bad module :https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/url-redirections/16633-pretty-urls-supprimez-les-id-et-les-numeros-de-l-url.html

1) Impossible to uninstall properly

2) Generate error 500 - kill the site 

3) Kill the product comment module

3) After manual uninstall Hipay module is not working - cannot receive the validation message - order is paid but not created in Prestashop

For the error 500 I guess I know why, that's because I have products with same urls because the sign + was not rewrited by Prestashop

Let say I added that product "Samsung Galaxy S8 charger" and "Samsung Galaxy S8+ Charger" both products will have the same url

Also I have some desactivated categories with similar products url inside (that's my business I cannot change the url of those products - and anyway they are inside disabled categories only)

I guess the module doesn't like it and then because of that the error 500 is generated

A fix will be not to pay attention to the products who are inside disabled categories

And for products with duplicated urls a fix will be to offer the module some mass url editing options like

1) tell the module to force rewrite url using the name of the product and replace '+'by '-plus' in the url     be smart if the + sign is in the middle should be -plus- at the beginning should be plus-  and at the end-plus   same thing with & character

yes this is the bad module :https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/url-redirections/16633-pretty-urls-supprimez-les-id-et-les-numeros-de-l-url.html

1) Impossible to uninstall properly

2) Generate error 500 - kill the site 

3) Kill the product comment module

3) After manual uninstall Hipay module is not working - cannot receive the validation message - order is paid but not created in Prestashop

For the error 500 I guess I know why, that's because I have products with same urls because the sign + was not rewrited by Prestashop

Let say I added that product "Samsung Galaxy S8 charger" and "Samsung Galaxy S8+ Charger" both products will have the same url

Also I have some desactivated categories with similar products url inside (that's my business I cannot change the url of those products - and anyway they are inside disabled categories only)

I guess the module doesn't like it and then because of that the error 500 is generated

A fix will be not to pay attention to the products who are inside disabled categories

And for products with duplicated urls a fix will be to offer the module some mass url editing options like

1) tell the module to force rewrite url using the name of the product and replace '+'by '-plus' in the url     be smart if the + sign is in the middle should be -plus- at the beginning should be plus-  and at the end-plus   same thing with & character

1) & 3) totally agree, rest I was not able to check, but you are probably right.

It's the ONLY module which give us hard time. Avoid it !!!

Hello everyone,

Did you contact the Addons team in order to fix the issues? 
If you didn't, you need to click on the "Contact the developer" button on the right (directly on the dedicated Addons page).

When you did it, feel free to provide me your order/ticket number, I'll ask if it's possible to speed up the process. :)

Best,
Antoine

Hello everyone,

Did you contact the Addons team in order to fix the issues? 

If you didn't, you need to click on the "Contact the developer" button on the right (directly on the dedicated Addons page).

When you did it, feel free to provide me your order/ticket number, I'll ask if it's possible to speed up the process. :)

Best,

Antoine

I'm still waiting for their reply months after ...

I'm still waiting for their reply months after ...

And did you contact the Addons team to report this issue with the contributor (of the module you've bought)? :)

If yes, could you please provide me your order/ticket number? 

Thank you.

And did you contact the Addons team to report this issue with the contributor (of the module you've bought)? :)

If yes, could you please provide me your order/ticket number? 

Thank you.

In my case I contact tons of times with de Addons team without a solution.

I request my money back and I'm patiently waiting for this. The person who developed the module, Kamel, said to me on the 8th of june; "Since you've been having issues for quite some time now, we transfer your refund request to the billing department. They will come back to you as soon as possible."

And here I'm, waiting.......

I paid the module on the 8th of february.

What I need to do?

Thanks

In my case I contact tons of times with de Addons team without a solution.

I request my money back and I'm patiently waiting for this. The person who developed the module, Kamel, said to me on the 8th of june; "Since you've been having issues for quite some time now, we transfer your refund request to the billing department. They will come back to you as soon as possible."

And here I'm, waiting.......

I paid the module on the 8th of february.

What I need to do?

Thanks

Oh, we apologize about this issue.

As I mentioned above, I'd like to get your order & ticket numbers in order to get more information about the issue (and see how can we solve it with the team). :)

Dear Antonie,

As probably, you know Prestashop deleted my ticket and the whole conversation with Kamel.

I have the emails received when you post something but there is no ticket number in them. If you give me an email I’ll be able to send you all of them and also the invoice. I’ve no find the way to attached them here.

The data of the invoice are:

Number FR588958

Date 08/02/2017

Referencia 561109

Payment method PayPal

VAT Number

Descripción 25758 SEO Performance (URL Cleaner)

Total (tax incl.) 60,49 €

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully I will be  able to catch someone from prestashop team here.

After activating the URL CLEANER module i get an fatal error -

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Dispatcher::seoperf_clearRoutes() in /home/drfash5/public_html/eshop/modules/seoperformance/seoperformance.php on line 681

Cant access front or back office . When I deleted the seoperformance.php I can access the back office but all the urls are changed so getting 404 on every product.

Is there anyone able to help me to get the old urls from backup file that I created when configuring the module , and deleting the module completely ?

Hopefully I will be  able to catch someone from prestashop team here.

After activating the URL CLEANER module i get an fatal error -

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Dispatcher::seoperf_clearRoutes() in /home/drfash5/public_html/eshop/modules/seoperformance/seoperformance.php on line 681

Cant access front or back office . When I deleted the seoperformance.php I can access the back office but all the urls are changed so getting 404 on every product.

Is there anyone able to help me to get the old urls from backup file that I created when configuring the module , and deleting the module completely ?

Hello psyho997,

Unfortunately, I can't help you to fix this issue. You need to contact the Addons team, in this case. Click on the "Contact our team" button here to reach the team.

Best,

Antoine

Antoine F until today no one  from the prestashop development team has replied to any of the emails I've sent.

I would like to get a refund please , could you please look after this for me also I would like to get a refund on all other 300gbp + modules that I bought when buying this one - they were never installed as the site went down after installing the URL CLEANER.

Antoine F until today no one  from the prestashop development team has replied to any of the emails I've sent.

I would like to get a refund please , could you please look after this for me also I would like to get a refund on all other 300gbp + modules that I bought when buying this one - they were never installed as the site went down after installing the URL CLEANER.

Hello psyho997,

Could you please provide me your order number and email address? If you want to, feel free to send me all the details in PM. :)

Antoine