Very bad Prestashop service !

Kimberley123

Hello,

06-may-2017
I asked a theme seller if he can make something simple like another demo.shop got.
I recieved immediate reply with "Yes, we can do it"

07-may-2017
Bought the theme and asked for the instructions

09-may-2017
I made a new account and pretend I am interested in the theme. I asked some questions and If he can change something about the background.
We had a conversation and he change directly the things I asked...
(NO RESPONS ON MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT)

10-may-2017
I asked to response me, because it whas 3 days ago... I also send a message to Prestashop..

11-may-2017
He response with:
"Sorry for the late response, we have in the country were public holidays.

We see that you bought the template, if you need help in installing and configuring please let us know."

12-may-2017 (in the morning)
I send:
I know 9 may it whas holiday of Дзень Перамогi (Dzień Pieramohi), but I don't understand why you don't answer my question? You are answering questions of others like Klaas about the background you remember!? 

16 may we got here our opening meeting of our company and I want to have the shop ready so please help me :)

1. I am missing the category text (see screenshot) Please give me instruction to fix this. It's very important for me!
2. Can you give me the instructions for: Theme menu blocks link: http://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO18260.html

STILL RESPONSE! also not from prestashop

So I tried to call the English, American and French prestashop to ask "WTF THIS IS!" Yea you know what I am gonna say "NO RESPONSE" I get a voice recorded sound and after a while a biep to leave a message....

It's unbelievable that when you want to buy something you got great service, but after buying....??? The service on AliExpress is wayyy better!!??

What to do now?

Edited by selectshop.at
mass caps loc letter in title removed (see edit history)

Hello,
First, if the theme you've bought on our marketplace is developed by a contributor, there is indeed a maximum delay of 3 days to get an answer. Note that this is the contributor who has to do the support for his modules & themes. And it's also the same on our side if you contact our Addons support for our modules. There are more information about the terms & conditions here)

>> If you think that the contributor behavior isn't correct or if you don't get an answer in the next 3 days, I suggest you contact us here. Please select the following threads: "I have a question regarding a product I've bought" > Select the product > "I didn't get any answer [...]". The Addons team will get back to you as soon as possible and see how we can fix the issue. :)

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,
Antoine

• 3 weeks later...

Antoine

I've purchased the Worldpay module, and selected installation "By PrestaShop" with additional £70 for support!!!

As of yet, I have received zero support from the PrestaShop team...they have taken my money and left me high & dry!!!!

Regards

M McCloskey

Antoine

I've purchased the Worldpay module, and selected installation "By PrestaShop" with additional £70 for support!!!

As of yet, I have received zero support from the PrestaShop team...they have taken my money and left me high & dry!!!!

Regards

M McCloskey

Hello, M McCloskey,

Could you please provide me your ticket/order number, please? I'm going to ask the team what's going on as soon as I get it. :)

Thank you for your patience.

Antoine

Hi Antoine

Thank you...

Order # 610458 - Worldpay 1.5, 1.6 & 1.7

Thread # 152892

They have asked for an Adyen Username and Password...why?

I do not have an Ayden Account! I have a Worldpay Account, and have given correct Worldpay (Old Gateway) details. 

Regards and Thanks

Martin

Hello Martin,
It seems that one of my colleagues answered to your message today.

It might be an error related to the registration form. Worldpay and Adyen are two completely different payment platforms.
You've provided your Worldpay accesses however the data taken from the back office of Worldpay generates identification errors. 

This is why we ask you contact Worldpay for a verification of the data. :)

Cheers,
Antoine