Is a flash header is good for SEO, or it does not matter?

Hey there guys,

I found this website < http://www.farmaciaturcifalense.com/ > and I like the way it looks. Especially I liked the way it's header looks with the flash clouds and so.
The only thread I found about SEO and this template is that flash header is no good for the SEO?

I know that this is the theme forum and not the SEO, but still it has to do with this theme.

Last question is, where can I found this template? The other post wrote that it is a free one?

Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

When you are writing that a lot of text on the website increases its SEO, how much text are you talking about?
The title, description, short-description, meta title, and meta description are most of the text on my site. I also have created CMS pages that have other various information regarding the business and the industry.
Also could you please explain to me the correlation between the meta title, meta description, description, short description, and title (all of products) to SEO? is repetition of words or phrases in all of them helps? how about names of pictures?

• 2 weeks later...