Prestashop and multistores

remember

Hi,

I have an eshop named remember-provence which included many crafted man products.

I want to transform this single eshop to a multishop: I mean that each crafted man has his own eshop but on the same domain (remember-provence). I want that each craftmen has a access to the backoffice (limited access to catalog, orders, clients and sales). But I want in the same time that visitors visit remember-provence as a single eshop.

I made many tests, I created different shops-groups, different shops, different profils and permissions. Everything works "correctly". I created different categories and products for each shop: everything works "correctly". I created different menus for each shop with no problem.

I gave an specific URL to each eshop when I created them and I created an google sitemap to know the final url of each eshop. But when I write the different url, only the home url works and the other give me an 404 error.

This is the first time that I am trying to create a multishop website so I don't know what is wrong.

Could you help me ?

Thanks by advance

Emmanuel

Hi Remember

It seems that you are using PrestaShop multi-store feature. It is a little bit complicated, especially for your sellers.

Actually we have Agile Multiple Seller module and its Agile Multiple Shop module to make it easier for admin and also for sellers.

With Agile Multiple Seller module you can easily turn your standard PrestaShop store into multiple seller/vendor store to allow other sellers to list products for sell on your store.

Seller will have separated management panel at front store - My Account - My Seller Account area to manage products/orders/shipping/payment/...., seller does not need to access back office.

With additional module Agile Multiple Shop, each seller will be able to have a virtual shop (not PrestaShop original multi-store feature) to list products from the seller only, it can have its own different URL(under same domain), different logo, even different theme.

We also have other accessory modules such as agile seller commission module for commission managements and payments modules for auto-split payment from customer into seller and store.

You can verify and try our modules at online demo site - you can request demo at Live Demo section of Agile Multiple Seller module product description page.

And feel free to ask question in this forum below topic or contact us at [email protected]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/464878-module-agile-multiple-sellersvendors-and-market-place-module-for-prestashop/page-999