I have the support plan, but my ticket is being ignored, twice

ccw0103

So my first ticket was created a month ago and I did not get any reply. Created a second one, still. Send an request via addons.prestashop.com, guess what, nothing.

Any idea what can i do now?

I highly do not recommend the official support plan to you all.

• Like 1

So my first ticket was created a month ago and I did not get any reply. Created a second one, still. Send an request via addons.prestashop.com, guess what, nothing.

Any idea what can i do now?

I highly do not recommend the official support plan to you all.

What's your problem? Maybe we can help you.

thanks...my problem was i did not get any email received from the mail alert module...... i see in the log it has been sent out but I did not receive any kind, out of stock, coverage, new orders....I tried the sending test and I can receive it....

.my problem was i did not get any email received from the mail alert module...... i see in the log it has been sent out but I did not receive any kind, out of stock, coverage, new orders....I tried the sending test and I can receive it....

make sure your store email delivery is functioning - try "contact us" to see if it send email correctly

and also make sure you have installed mailalerts module and configured correctly.

make sure your store email delivery is functioning - try "contact us" to see if it send email correctly

and also make sure you have installed mailalerts module and configured correctly.

ok, I found out my problem is much worse....

in fact, no email can be received.... contact form, new order, new registration etc

I have re-installed the mail alert module and it is still the case.

I use the PHP's mail() function to send email and I tested using the test function and it is totally fine....any idea????

Hi,

Have you tried to setup & send email through SMTP and not PHP mail? I recommend you to use email provider like: https://www.mailgun.com/pricing (10.000 emails per month it's totally free.) You can connect via SMTP to your classic hosting/email provider too.

Setup can be done on email settings page.

I hope that helps you.

Kind regards

ok, I found out my problem is much worse....

in fact, no email can be received.... contact form, new order, new registration etc

I have re-installed the mail alert module and it is still the case.

I use the PHP's mail() function to send email and I tested using the test function and it is totally fine....any idea????

If you don't receive any mail, it's not related with mailalerts module. Have you checked logs? Have you contacted your hosting?

If you don't receive any mail, it's not related with mailalerts module. Have you checked logs? Have you contacted your hosting?

Hi...I contacted hosting and they say Nothing going through exim services, you would need to have a developer review the coding.

may I know how to achieve it??

• 4 weeks later...

funny thing is that the official prestashop support, which cost 399 euro by the way, is still ignoring my tickets, that is what you paid for guys!

any way to get a full refund??? 

of course, they are ignoring all my emails and request.

Edited by ccw0103 (see edit history)
  • Like 1