Prestashop 1.7.0.4 How to make Image slider full Width

dilshod

Hi dilshod, you can do it without editing any code!. Go to your back office (Design/Modules position) You have to put your slider in 'displayNavFullWidth' Hook. It's an empty hook after the menu on the header section.

Once you done that, you simply remove the slider module from the displayHome hook.

And That´s it!

Hope this helps

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

When I put my slider in 'displayNavFullWidth' I see this slider on my product page too... I would like slider only on homepage. Can you help me? 

Maybe you have to check: Design - Position - and the Slider have to be in only in the hook: displayHome

Hope that can help you

• 2 months later...
Hey guys,

I posted the topic above with my other account.

I fixed the slider problem. After you move it to displayNavFullWidth hook, you have to search the displayNavFullWidth hook in Design > Positions. The Slider module will appear into it. So you click on "edit". In the "exceptions" box you select all and leave just "index" option not selected and save it. That is it.

Regards.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ive tried that soapnz, but then the slider vanishes altogether.
If i try hooking it back to home then it reappears :/

It was working fine before I just upgraded

edit: just switched back to default theme and its now working again. Has the hook name changed slightly?

Edited by MerseyRay (see edit history)

• 2 years later...
On 2/17/2017 at 5:59 PM, jprush76 said:

Hi dilshod, you can do it without editing any code!. Go to your back office (Design/Modules position) You have to put your slider in 'displayNavFullWidth' Hook. It's an empty hook after the menu on the header section.

Once you done that, you simply remove the slider module from the displayHome hook.

And That´s it!

Hope this helps

really ez solution . tnx a lot.
just one little thing. what is the best size for banner? not showing full size image on slider . (check attached file please) . what can i do?

aaaaaaaaa.png

• razaro locked this topic