PrestaShop 1.7 Admin login page not found

Front end is fine but when adding '/admin' to the url I get 'The page you were looking for is not found'.

Do I need something more than just '/admin' after the url to login?

I uploaded everything manually, installed a new theme, made some changes and now find I cannot log in.

I have changed 'false' to 'true' in 'defines.inc.php' to get an error report, but no error is reported.

This is my second attempt at installing the program and getting it working. Same problem with first attempt.

Suggestions welcome.

• 2 years later...
12 hours ago, NemoPS said:

In the site's root, just login with ftp of use the filemanager in cpanel to find anything starting with "admin"

I don't have a folder called admin in my root. I only have admin folders within my img and js folders. I do have a backoffice folder.

After switching on debug mode, when I go to my site(http://shop.sheepdog-training.co.uk/backoffice/) it says:

Notice: Undefined index: adminnotfound in /homepages/9/d461631471/htdocs/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/shop/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 335

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /homepages/9/d461631471/htdocs/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/shop/classes/controller/Controller.php:134 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/9/d461631471/htdocs/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/shop/classes/Dispatcher.php(359): ControllerCore::getController(NULL) #1 /homepages/9/d461631471/htdocs/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/shop/backoffice/index.php(58): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #2 {main} thrown in /homepages/9/d461631471/htdocs/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/shop/classes/controller/Controller.php on line 134

Edited by Nij (see edit history)