After Migration New stuff don't get created

adamsilva01

Hey guys,

I've just finished migrating my prestashop store to another domain. On the front-end everything appears to work fine, but in the back-office I've encountered some problems. I tried creating a new product, but when I click the Save button, it just reloads the page and doesn't create the product. I've also tried to create an order in the front-office, and in the back-office when I try to access the order, it gives me a 500 error saying the page is unavailable. But if I go to orders made before the migration, I can access them without any problems.

Anybody know what could have gone wrong?

There is a bug fix for the product not saving, but first try with firefox. If it only happens in chrome, there is a fix by mdekker, or the latest .1.9

The problem is not in the product not saving. As I said, I tried creating an order with a customer created by myself, and when I tried to view the details of that order in the admin panel, it presented me with a 500 error saying the page was unavailable. I'm really not looking for small fixes for everything, I wanted to know if I could have dont anything wrong during the migration.

Did you just change the domain or did you move the site to another server as well?

I did everthing. I followed this tutorial: http://www.templatemonster.com/help/prestashop-1-6-x-how-to-move-your-website-from-one-domain-to-another.html#gref