[PS 1.7] can't access Product management and module management in admin

Camille_Nrn

Hi,

I made a fresh install of Prestashop 1.7.0.0. Install goes well, everything seems fine. 

But once I'm connected to the Back Office, I can't access to the products listing and modules listing pages through the menu. I get redirected to Front Office homepage and, when dev mode is activated, I get this message :

[Debug] This page has moved
Please use the following URL instead: http://dev.mysite.com/index.php?_token=XXXXX...

I also tried with a fresh install of Prestashop 1.6.1.9 and i did not get this issue, products listing and modules listing pages works well.

After looking at the links in the Back Office menu :
Apparently, links/controllers for these 2 functionalities have changed since version 1.6.1.9, but new controllers don't work...

Environnement :

Server information: Ubuntu Server 16.04
Server software version: nginx/1.10.0
PHP version: 7.0.8
MySQL version: 5.7.16
Prestashop : 1.7.0.0

- Main website version : https://www.prestashop.com/en/download

- Dev/Github version : https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/archive/1.7.0.0.zip

This is my first time with prestashop so maybe I forgot to do something/do something wrong...

Thanks for your help !
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have exactly same issue. 

I did fresh install to my dedicated server. And it's working fine. I can access to module and products page from backoffice. 

But when i try to install local server. It installed correctly but cant reach products and modules page from backoffice. It redirects me to frontpage. 

I tried on php 7.0.12 and 5.5.38. But same result. 

And it s really working slow on local server. Keep waiting and then redirecting to frontpage.

I think something misconfigured but dont have any error message. 

Hi originmad,

I did fix this issue on my PS (1.7.0.0 and 1.7.0.1).

The error was caused by my nginx config. New PS controllers (managed by Symfony Framework) were not set correctly in the config file.

I found the solution thanks to this post : https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/566897-prestashop-17-nginx/

Github here : https://github.com/MattLoyeD/Prestashop-Nginx

The config file is not perfect but it fixed the issue i mentioned here.

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys,

@Intandem :

There is no stupid questions :)

The code must be placed in your nginx config file (This operation can be done only through ssh connection). The file is generally located in your server on /etc/nginx/sites-available/, the default file name is "default" or "default.conf".

You must have sudo rights (or root access) on the server to edit the file (you can use vim command to edit the file).

Once the file edited :

sudo nginx -t (to check if config is not broken)
sudo service nginx restart

@fmoleslas :

Sorry, didn't see your question before...

The server provider should not be a problem here, only your nginx config. If updating the nginx config file does not solve the problem, it could come, in your case, from somewhere else...

With OVH server, you should have the sudo rights on your server. If not, I recommend you to contact OVH support team.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I am having this same issue. Pretashop 1.7.3.2. I can't access:

Catalogue>Products

Catalogue>Stock

Modules

Advanced Parameters (so can't access debug mode).

I'm a novice with Prestashop! I get a "too many re-directs" error in safari. I get Error 500 in Chrome.

Please help!

Incidentally, and totally off topic - but this site REALLY doesn't work in Safari...

• 1 month later...

this an issue with the urls i think, so an edit to the main apache config shouldn't be the only way to fix it should it? couldn't .htaccess be edited in the admin dir to fix it also?

the issue seems to be caused because of the url format, i.e index.php/product rather than index.php?controller=AdminOrders

admindirectory/index.php/product/catalog

admindirectoryindex.php/module/catalog

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am having exactly the same issue on version 1.7.6.4.  Both the product listing page and module page worked once and now they always redirect to the login.  When I look into my file manager, in the ect folder, I don't see anything related to nginx, and debug mode isn't showing anything.  The page just redirects the the login and that's it. I've also tried eliminating the cookies and nothing changed. 

Can someone please help me out??

Edited by Joyplaz (see edit history)