Hello,

I installed a fresh prestashop 1.7 , the admin folder did not renamed to /admin[some numbers] as I understood from docs and when I try to access [shop]/admin it just redirects me to [shop]/index.php. What should I do, where do I log in?

Thanks,

Ionut

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you. I cannot tell you how frustrating this has been for me. I have spent weeks on this, installed from scratch over 20 times, etc.

This was the only thing that worked. I had tried so many other ways to fix this. I searched and searched for days, but refused to give up. I don't like posting unless I am out of options. And I was about to. But I found this. I had gone though soooo many and I don't know how I missed this. Hopefully adding some extra keywords might help (at the bottom).

Thank You Everyone

prestashop admin login after install 1.7 ps 17 back end backend reloads can't login problem

post-1362796-0-87209100-1485937819_thumb.png

• 3 years later...

Good morning

If I want to go to my adminpanel: www.domain.be/admin I get: "the page you are looking for was not found".

And there it stops. 

No idea to get back to the loginform