I have a saving issues that's just started happening after a long time with no issues

puffdade

As Title

This has just started to happen after a long time nearly a year with zero issues

We currently have around 2000 SKU's  yesterday I tried to add to a product (some additional information)  clicked save and stay  and noticed Presta acted as if I had pressed save  and went back to the list screen, I checked the product and it had not changed,  so I run through the motion again  only this time i 100% pressed the correct button  same thing happened.

I went to preferences  cleared the cache  cleared my browser cache rebooted  and the same thing happened

I tried to create a new product  and im getting the same issue today.

Has anyone experienced this before ?   I haven't installed any new mods in fact I have been running as is now for around 6 months without additions.

I don't really know where to start with this one Im guessing there is a dbase issue or something along those lines

Im currently running 1.6.0.14  on a VPS  and all   required functions are active and all memory settings are at max

Any idea or help would be appreciated

Paul