cart error (class "carrier" not found line 1863 (entering products)

rwinnovation

1.6.1.2 is my version   www.carolina-classics.com is my store. Just changed from one domain to another and found a slew of problems. This is just one. 

BO when I go to add a product the screen comes up like normal then a pop up window shows up and it say "a server error accurred while loading the tabs, some tabs could not be loaded. please try again by refreshing the page.... blah blah blah

server error logs says this 

PHP Fatal error: Class 'Carrier' not found in xxxxxxxx/Cart.php on line 1863

did a google search and found nothing. Any thoughts?

Ok.. now I am "learning"code... this job is intresting... 

this is line 1863

$product['carrier_list'] =

Tools::array_replace($product['carrier_list'],

Carrier::getAvailableCarrierList(new Product($product['id_product']),

$id_war, $product['id_address_delivery'],

null, $this));

Any help would be appreciated. 

Edited by rwinnovation (see edit history)

sigh. I need to stop getting excited to easy. 

I downloaded the correct file. unzipped it. Went to the correct place in the file manager. Uploaded the file (overwrite the previous one) checked it... same thing. Cleared browsing history and cookies, closed window tried again... same thing. 

2 part question. 

Any other ideas how to fix this. I am sure it is connected with the error of adding to cart. 

2) can I redownload a fresh version of an upgraded shop and plug my information in?

What if I downloaded the SAME version, had the database going to the same folders (changing the admin folder name)

is all the information saved in the database, or does the folders have some information?

Also. If I did a filezilla and I transferred files from my usb (all the files for the shop) to the empty folder and filezilla ask what I want to do with files of the same name what do I do? Do I hit yes if sources is new, yes if different size, or yes to both? or no?

My next attempt is make a compressed file with the shop, load it up on the carolina folder, then unzip (and of course change the files that need to be changed like the .htaccess in the first folder. (database is still the same, need to change database information to point to the new web address. Do you think this will work?