Shop down, 500 error

Prestaki

HI,

I'm a newbie so I hope you can help me.

Our Prestashop went down today and we get login at the backend and the frontend shows a 500 error. The shop was 99% finished:(

I have found some errors in log which I have attached.

I hope you could have a look at the log file and hopefully help me.

Thanks!

URL of the shop?

Many shops are down due to DDOS attack on Dynamic DNS (DNS provider)

http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/10/dos-attack-on-major-dns-provider-brings-internet-to-morning-crawl/

Though, your error log says that the Connexion with your DB cannot be done. Look into your setting.php in config to be sure that your DB credentials are all okay.

Best regards,

Martin

Edited by Martin Uker K (see edit history)

Never, put this file in any subject, that's not a good pratice. I just wanted you to look at it and make sure the data matches. (remove your attachment, better not leave it)

You can regenerate your DB password and put it in its place.

If that doesn't resolve, it might mean that your DB service isn't working, contact your host to be sure everything is okay...that error about storage is weird. Talk about it to your host.

Edited by Martin Uker K (see edit history)

Hi Martin

I really appreciate your help. 

Let's say that it is not the host provider that has the problem and I need a expert who will know about this problem, is there anyone you can recommend, that I could contact? 

Hi, call your hosting  for assistance, you now know where these definitions are, but db access is defined via your cpanel.  Contact them.  Also for assistance post in 'job offers' you will have no problem finding tech support person to help you resolve.  good luck!