Problem with Paypal at my Shop online

Amsterdamrock

Hello everyone,
Since a week ago I have the following problem:

The problem I have is with the payments that our customers want to do through my online store (http://juanvitoria.com/shop/index.php), it does not work with Paypal, until recently everything worked properly, but from changing to a Paypal Business account, work anymore. We have reviewed the API configuration at Prestashop and makes sure everything is correct, it says we can now receive payments through Paypal, but when someone tries to pay for items in the shopping cart by clicking on "CHECKOUT" or "CONFIRM" get the following message :

"Order summary
PayPal payment

PayPal
You have to pay with PayPal Chosen.

Here is a short summary of your order:

Shipping address"

If they try to pay as "PAYPAL CHECKOUT" it lets you drop into your Paypal account to pay, but when trying to make the payment, get the same message and the payment is not made.

I do not understand, if my credentials have been accepted, why when at my Paypal account in "Add or edit permissions" tells me "no external partner yet. When you have one, you can manage permissions here"

What partner means that I have to put?

Please, I will appreciate any help because I'm starting to drive insane.

I have tried several times to contact Paypal, but nobody serves you personally, They just respond by email with platitudes (such as resetting the configuration API, which I have done several times) without even seeing exactly your problem.

Thanks in advance.

Miguel.

I just tried to make a test order on your store, since the problem you described was not very clear.

when I tried to checkout, I got following error.

Error occurred:

Please try to contact the merchant:

1. <b>PayPal response:</b>
  2. TIMESTAMP -> 2016-10-24T10:12:10Z
  3. L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10002
  4. L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Authentication/Authorization Failed
  5. L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> You do not have permissions to make this API call
  6. L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

From the error message it seems that your Paypal account is in correct. 

Please check if you are using correct Paypal account and configuration of Paypal module if it is in right mode. 

For example, if the module is at sandbox mode but you are using real Paypal account.

Or if you are at production mode, but you are using sandbox account.

Thanks for your help Shokinro, I have tested myself the store and I got that same message.

My Paypal account seems to be ok, in "account configuration" says everything is confirmed.

I have a doubt when at my Paypal account in "Add or edit permissions" tells me "no external partner yet. When you have one, you can manage permissions here" I don't know if there I should have any info.

Here I append you a picture of my Paypal Prestashop configuration for you to see if there is any mistake there. I have the Website Payments Standard.

post-971442-0-01778500-1477328869_thumb.jpg