How to link footer info to their own pages

Khooptong

How do I link all info to their own pages, fx: when I click on Delivery under Information, it should open up in another web page.

I tried the module, but it didn't work; I tried looking for tutorials but couldn't find any. I am new to Prestashop. My version is 1.6.1.14.

I have attached a screenshot here. I want all of them to point to their own pages.

Please help. Thank you in advance.

post-1327602-0-83278900-1476809382_thumb.png

you will need to add attribute target to each hyperlink A tag. for example

<a href="the url of the page">The Page<a> 

==>  

<a href="the url of the page" target="_new">The Page<a>

The footer contents is coming from different modules, you you will need to modify the theme file of different modules.

As mentioned previously, the footer block comes from modules, for example My Account block is from module blockmyaccountfooter

You can try to modify following file

/themes/YourThemeFolder/modules/blockmyaccountfooter/blockmyaccountfooter.tpl

Here is one example

From 

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('history', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='My orders' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='My orders' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}</a></li>

To
<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('history', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"  target="_new" title="{l s='My orders' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='My orders' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}</a></li>

Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

It's themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockmyaccountfooter/blockmyaccountfooter.tpl for the first column. Add target="_blank" to each of the <a> links.

For the other columns, it's themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl at the end of the file after <!-- Block CMS module footer -->