Info about 1-Click Upgrade performances

Karakko

Good morning!

I would like to know if the usage of this addon to upgrade causes one of the following:

1-Deletion of any category or products that are already listed in my current version;
2-Deletion of any information, customized pages, contacts, shipping methods (and ship companies) and payment methods;
3-Deletion of any logos or uploaded images

I'd like to know too if it does provide a backup of my SQL database and/or of filesystem.

My current PS version: 1.4.6.2
Thank you for your time,

Francesco.

1-Deletion of any category or products that are already listed in my current version;

No, it is not designed to delete your catalog items.

2-Deletion of any information, customized pages, contacts, shipping methods (and ship companies) and payment methods;

Some modules may be deleted if they do not support the target version of Prestashop.  That might end up with some of those items being removed.

3-Deletion of any logos or uploaded images

Catalog images should not be removed.  You will likely need to regenerate those thumbnails however

I'd like to know too if it does provide a backup of my SQL database and/or of filesystem.

There is an option to allow for backups, however I would not suggest using it.  Take your own backups, and make sure you know how to recover from a failure BEFORE you try to upgrade.