Script timed out before returning headers index.php

bumpersales

HELP NEDED :

(I have Medium Level Technical Knowledge)

I have installed Prestashop through cPanel - softaculous.
It was working perfectly till 2 days back.

Now, my site does not open.

Upon checking logs, We found below logs.

Script timed out before returning headers: index.php

Can anyone help, i dont know what the issue could be ?

I need your help to resolve this urgently please.

Its an e-commerce site & i cannot reinstall Prestahop & do the whole setup all over again & add all my products all over again.

my site hosting admin tried to restore a backup from 7 days back, but that also did not work.

site is - http://shop.bumpersales.in

Edited by bumpersales (see edit history)

1. First of all, it is better to know if it is server performance issues because of your store have too many products or categories.

if that is the case, you may need to contact service provider to add resource limit to your hosting - usually they limit CPU/RAM and so on with your shared hosting account.

2. You may try to improve your store performance  by settings at back office - Advanced Parameters - Performances tab

Please also try to delete store Smarty cache.

3. Some times, the back office deleting cache does not work, you can try to delete following smarty cache files to see if it helps

/cache/smarty/cache/*

/cache/smarty/compile/*

otherwise you may need someone to investigate your store to find out the cause

Thanks, i tried everything.

I just realised i can loginto my backend admin panel & cant go to "modules & services"sections.

This could mean some issue with some specific module?

Anyways to delete only specific modules & check if this helps? Maybe the last few modules i added.

Or repair the modules section only.

Edited by bumpersales (see edit history)

Thats the problem, i can enter & edit all categories under Dashboard, like cataloug, customers, price rules, shipping & all other, but when i click on modules & services, i get the below error message. so, no i cant disable any module now.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edit config/defines.inc.php and change the value of _PS_MODE_DEV_ from false to true. You should get an error message that tells you which module is causing the problem, or whether it's a server configuration problem. 

Thanks, i did the edit from false to true & uploaded the file back.

Where can i see the error file log etc?

the site http://shop.bumpersales.in/ is still not loading just shows "waiting for shop.bumpersales.in/"

Under Modules & Services on the left bar, i get the below options :

Modules & Services - Not Working (Still giving below mentioned error)

Modules & Themes Catalog  -  Working

Positions - Not Working

Payment - Not Working

Error Page i get when i click on Modules & Services.... Modules & Services

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.