Problem with manual update - After several attempts with 1-click ( error 34)

boticario

It has never worked for me the 1-click on this server
Neither today.
I've tried a half dozen times. then I also tried another couple of times up the zip manually with the option Expert mode. then nor would I have uploaded the decompressed file, also with the option Expert mode with 1-click. This is what has worked best for me sometimes. In fact, it is the only thing that has worked for me. But today even that. After several attempts at the end I have the typical error:

[Ajax / Server Error for action upgradeDb] textStatus

"error " errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR:

After several attempts to rollback has not let me restore the backup, and has finally hung up, and left the prestashop blank.
so I proceeded to do a manual installation with official instructions
It is not the first time he did:
and as on other occasions, I received the same error (34). as always, I leave and web works again, but this time it itches curiosity whether this problem marked with the code 34, can give some problem long term, or to prenguntar it should revise or be more careful.

And you can not make a rollback because.
That said, I leave so, I see that everything is ok. but what you should check?
I looked at the code 34 error gives the attachment xml. and I am not sure what it says.
Greetings.

<action result="fail" error="34">
<request result="ok" sqlfile="1.6.1.6">
<sqlQuery>SET NAMES 'utf8'</sqlQuery>
</request><request result="ok" sqlfile="1.6.1.6">
<sqlQuery>ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_product` CHANGE `id_product_attribute` `id_product_attribute` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'</sqlQuery>
</request><request result="ok" sqlfile="1.6.1.7">
<sqlQuery>SET NAMES 'utf8'</sqlQuery>
</request><request result="fail" sqlfile="1.6.1.7">
<sqlQuery>INSERT INTO `ps_hook` (`name`, `title`, `description`, `position`) VALUES ('displayCartExtraProductActions', 'Extra buttons in shopping cart', 'This hook adds extra buttons to the product lines, in the shopping cart', 0)
</sqlQuery><sqlMsgError>Duplicate entry 'displayCartExtraProductActions' for key 'hook_name'</sqlMsgError><sqlNumberError>1062</sqlNumberError></request></action>

Edited by boticario (see edit history)