Peepers

2 Paid Modules Not Working, No Response From Developers

Ok, on the first of the month I ordered the following 2 modules from the Prestashop Addons Store:

Newsletter Pro by ProQuality

Adandoned Cart Reminder Pro by Prestashop

Both modules do not work on my site. I have contacted both developers through the "contact developer" section of the addons store twice and received absolutely no response. Can someone please help me with these 2 modules. I have tried to install them from Prestashop itself and receive the following two errors:

1. Error on downloading the lastest version
  2. Module not found

If you can't download modules from Addon store then first contact Prestashop support team. Developer can help you only after you have modules and you have trouble with code or functionality.

I have left 4 messages on Prestashop's customer support line (answering machine) and sent 4 different emails. Still no response. This is horrible customer support...

Hi, i have the newsletter pro and the support was perfect for me. Tell me if i can help you with the newsletter pro module :)

I appreciate your offer, for now it's just these 2 errors preventing me from any installation. I may have to request a refund if I can not find a solution, or if I do not hear back from Prestashop,