Can't Login to Back office After Updating

phantom309

I have just updated my shop to V, 1.6.1.7 and now can't login to back office 

I have tried to reset My password but bought fields keep clearing  

My Back office URL is 

https://southsidevacuum.com/admin-1426952052/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=92d14c10c6c96f32ce6f4e1172acf600&redirect=AdminProducts

If I put the Wrong password in I get a Error

There is one error.

1. The Employee does not exist, or the password provided is incorrect.

You should see lines like the following in config/settings.inc.php:

define('_COOKIE_KEY_', '<long_string_of_characters>');
define('_COOKIE_IV_', '<short_string_of_characters>');

If those lines don't exist or they have changed, add them from a backup of the old website.

• 1 month later...

You should see lines like the following in config/settings.inc.php:

define('_COOKIE_KEY_', '<long_string_of_characters>');
define('_COOKIE_IV_', '<short_string_of_characters>');

If those lines don't exist or they have changed, add them from a backup of the old website.

Hello,

I am having the same issue as reported above but the lines in settings.inc.php are the same. 

any other suggestions?

Thanks

I just did some testing to test the behavior you guys described. One question, are your customers still able to sign in with existing accounts created before upgrading?

If not then the _COOKIE_KEY_  appears to have changed. 

If they still are able to sign in and you have access to the database we could reset your password like that.

Edited by jetway (see edit history)

if you have access to the database you can enable it from there.

in the ps_configuration table there is a value called PS_SHOP_ENABLED, its set to 0 in your case, that value needs to be changed to 1.

But again, if anybody tries this, please be very careful when going into databases. (see attachment)

post-1027252-0-52562500-1477226174_thumb.jpg

1st: If you create a new customer does it work? Can you sign in with the new account?

2nd: before you updated to 1.6.1.7 did you back up your files? If so, can you go into config/settings.inc.php and see if the current _COOKIE_KEY_ value is exactly the same as the backed up one?

If that's not the case, please take the backed up one and overwrite the current one but before doing that make a copy of the current file just in case.

When done try signing in with an account that was created before upgrading.

yes, I can create a new user and yes, I did the backup and the values are identical. Just to mention that BO login page is not fully loaded the login text on login button is missing and the forgot password is not displayed. also on the browser console after the login I get the following error:

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4  POST http://e-cadouri.net/lucru/ajax-tab.php?rand=1477227292043 500 (Internal Server Error)

ok well lets try to reset your password in the database and see if that works: (see attachment) Please copy paste the current encrypted password into a file for backup and then

Copy the _COOKIE_KEY_ value key into the value field of the password followed by your new password.

if you key is 1234567890 then copy that into the value field followed by your password

1234567890Testtesttesttest or whatever the function muss be MD5.

And save....

Look if you can sign in again.

Please see attachments

post-1027252-0-15285000-1477230208_thumb.jpg

post-1027252-0-19699500-1477230211_thumb.jpg

If you have access to the folders on the server then in:

translations-> your language there is a file called admin.php. If you open it and go to $_LANGADM['AdminLoginbffe9a3c9a7e00ba00a11749e022d911'] there should be a translation  for Login. Or do you only have the english language enabled?

If so please make sure a value exists there for Login.

Didn't help changing the language. I started a new thread with a screenshot and a resume of my issue:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/563100-login-to-back-office-is-not-working-after-upgrade-to-1617-from-1605/

Fix is related to translations-> your language -> admin.php. there are missing translations most probalby. change it with default English file found in translations/en folder and should work

Edited by imugur (see edit history)